2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

I've mostly been working on my class scarf this week, and not getting much else done. Also spectacularly failed to get a package of acrylic balls in the mail, so WTD 0/YTD -64

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+14 aphelia GOLD MEDAL

+10 ropergirl3 and teakaycee SILVER MEDAL TIE!

+8 basjordan BRONZE MEDAL

+7 a stitchintime

+7 Legalwoman17

+6 DesertCrocheter

+6 JennyBunny

+6 TexasSugar

+5 hseger

+4 Krazy-Kitty

+4 Mandii

+2 BigPinkPolkaDot

+2 dilyca2006

+2 Kiwikitti

+2 Streams45

+2 tricia

+1 Ellie13

+1 Jessicagil

+1 PBLKNP

0 CraftyWitch

0 darski

0 karishema

0 mar3185

0 pineknott

-2 Ariel Manx

-2 fc1123

-2 walker 1021

-3 Wendy Sue

-7 Needle Arts

-8 dragonpuck

-8 econ-nerd

-14 Jain

-18 CroJulee

-22 KellyA

-23 Ladykats SHOOT THE MOON!

edited - sorry LadyKats, but the honor does not belong to you. I missed CLLINDA with -60 for SHOOT THE MOON!!!

Whohooooo!!!!! My first gold medal, I am so happy!! :D

Congratulations to the rest of you as well. :)

To Beth...

I just want you to know that I (we?) really appreciate all that you do every week to keep this CAL moving.

:cheer:clap:cheer You rock girl!:cheer:clap:cheer

Thanks, darski!

After the accolades, I'm embarrassed to admit that I skipped an entire page of posts for scores, and had to edit the post. :blush We have a new Shoot the Moon winner -- congrats CLLinda. I'm sorry Ladykats, that you don't get that honor.

Thanks, darski!

After the accolades, I'm embarrassed to admit that I skipped an entire page of posts for scores, and had to edit the post. :blush We have a new Shoot the Moon winner -- congrats CLLinda. I'm sorry Ladykats, that you don't get that honor.

Thanks for fixing it. Now I have the much acclaimed honor for Shoot the moon. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything!:lol

:manyheart

What I am not the Shoot the Moon winner for this week. I can believe someone was able to out spend me on yarn. Okay I admit that I wasn't trying buy anyway. Oh well Congratulations to all of the winners, and hopefully I will be joining you in on gold medalist awards sometime in the future.

Wow great scores well today I had to throw some yarn away because the rest of the yarn got tangled up so +2 there now I'm working on the next skein to finish the scarf

Would like to join the stash-busting group

welcome Miss Scarlet this is fun doing the stash busting glad to have you here the more the merrier

I just got a shopping bag of yarn from a lady over freecycle, havent opened it to check how many points I lost, but I'll do that later.

Got four skeins of yarn from my boyfriend's mom. Two are fun fur so I will probably never use them but the other two I will. -8

My neighbors kids love Fun Fur, I swear they must have a million scarves made of fun fur paired with a plain yarn.

My neighbors kids love Fun Fur, I swear they must have a million scarves made of fun fur paired with a plain yarn.

I usually use it for hair on my amis. Maybe I will try making some scarves just to use it up.

I usually use it for hair on my amis. Maybe I will try making some scarves just to use it up.

Well it's a great way to get rid of the fur that isn't the right color.

Well, I managed to finish up my round ripple, and in doing so used up two more skeins of yarn, so +4 for Sunday... And I rolled three hanks of yarn into balls to make a broomstick lace shawl, I do have a fourth one to unknot. That's what happens when you don't roll them right away and they become unraveled in the bag and sat for 2 years. At least my DD is helping me with it. It is a lovely painted yarn I won on the auction here back in 07 and have been waiting for the right pattern to use it with. When I heard that Kim was doing the broomstick lace class, I thought this would be the perfect yarn. I will post pic's of the yarn later.

I'm already in the positive points this week. Finished up a baby blanket for +3.

Now if I can just stay that way, I will do better than last week.

:manyheart

Archived