2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

My computer has been at the hospital so that gave me some time to get soem crocheting done but it also gave me time to buy some more yarn!!!:blush:blush

-1 wtd / +2 ytd

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to change my score. Sorry about that.

WTD=-10 YTD=0!

It's a drippy, rainy day, and I finished up a whole skein today. Not much else to do. At least my ytd is at ZERO!

:manyheart

My computer has been at the hospital so that gave me some time to get soem crocheting done but it also gave me time to buy some more yarn!!!:blush:blush

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Well I busted those three skeins from the 5 that I bought yesterday. :yay

This week -4

This year -60

I have to find a way to turn this around... somehow :think

wtd +49, ytd +14

I made one scrapghan, three face cloths, used up a skein on a scarf and started another scrapghan.

Happy 4th!!! :firecrack :mdust:firecrack:mdust:firecrack:mdustI can hear the fireworks starting outside. But can't see anything with all the trees. :blush

WTD=-10 YTD=0!

It's a drippy, rainy day, and I finished up a whole skein today. Not much else to do. At least my ytd is at ZERO!

Do you have your dancin' shoes on??? YTD positive dance, here we come!!!:cheer:clap:yay:hug:jumpyay:woo:dance:dance:dance:dance:dance:dance:elle:elle:ducky:tdance

:sigh I spent all day today out, and finally got home around midnight. I'm not sure whether I should count the piles of hanks I dragged in for the past week, or the upcoming week. When I say piles, I mean 44 hanks of 25 yards each craft and rug yarn for the bathroom rug I'm working on. Which I think I'll count as -86 points because I've got two of them wound into balls already.

I guess I'd better get :crocheting

Sorry that this is so late getting on. Have been sitting at the hospital with my dad all day.

WTD -1, YTD +70

:hug I hope your dad is doing OK. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

You did this exactly the way I like it done! :hug I always go by the most recent score, but if I start recording early, I don't go back and re-check the old numbers. :ty for making my job easier!!!

+49 Tia GOLD MEDAL!

+37 Ladykats SILVER MEDAL!

+29 Legalwoman17 BRONZE MEDAL!

+23 pineknott

+18 dragonpuck

+11 Braxxi

+10 basjordan

+5 NeedleArts

+4 jammerholly

+3 Ellie 13

+2 Ariel Manx

+2 crocheting4mygirls

+2 jura2908

0 aphelia

0 BigPinkPolkaDot

0 DesertCrocheter

0 fc1123

0 Marzee

0 walker 1021

-1 dilyca2006

-1 mar3185

-2 karishema

-4 darski

-10 CLLinda

-37 hseger

-54 zanthia6

-71 jessicagil

-86 Crafty Witch SHOOT THE MOON!!!

To winners this week :yay

Happy 4th of July!!!

Sorry I did not post yesterday but from the standing above it doesn't look like I will take anyone out of their medal standing :lol

I purchased 7 skeins on clearance this past week so I had -14 for the week. I will add it to my YTD

Yay! My first gold! :cheer:yay:cheer At least this year. And just in time too, cuz I'm going to start work next week and I won't have as much time to crochet.

Archived