2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

I am a repeat 0-er, too!

hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I just have too much other stuff to catch up on to get any decent :crocheting time... :sigh

Oh, well... maybe next weekend when we are at the beach.

:hug to all-

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping to finish out a skein this afternoon but I'm going to go ahead and post now. If I get it done I'll come back and edit.

WTD: +2

YTD: -82

Don't forget everyone, this is the week to post your YTD scores as well. :yes

Okay I'm back to up date! Woo Hoo!

WTD: +4

YTD: - 80

Luckily for my score (but unluckily for me! :lol ) my neighbor hasn't found any more of the yarn she wants to give me (though she did come over yesterday with a little applique embroidery machine! :yay I love that woman!). I did a fair amount of crocheting this week since I've been laid up after having some minor foot surgery (just a toenail, but boy did it hurt for the first couple days after!) so I have a somewhat respectable score. :hook

WTD +5/YTD +8

i haven't done much lately because i've been dealing with nausea due to a new baby in my tummy. i'll be very happy when i feel better. Right now i'm just so tired and yucky that i just want to sleep. i have to get my crochet going since i have myself and two friends of mine to stitch for. :teddy :crocheting

So at this point i'm at 0 for the week.

Laura

As I started really concentrating on getting some of my fair projects done, I had a whopper of a week. I haven't even taken the time to get photo's yet. I completed a very large ripple afghan, placemat, swirly scarf, and a poncho. And also worked a bit on my bedspread. I already did the edit on my siggy. I ended with a WTD + 76

I'm negative for this week. Just had to buy some TLC Baby Amore yarn on sale at Hobby Lobby...lol.

WTD -5

YTD +133

Well, I got either a stomach virus or food poisoning. I woke this a.m. sick as a dog, so I didn't do anything at all today. So totals for this week are only....

WTD+6

I was just at Joann's today but I didn't buy any yarn. They have more tools now than before so I bought myself some metal hooks in sizes L, M, and N as I only have plastics in these sizes. Maybe it will help me to crochet faster :lol I did see some clearance in the yarn section, but bins were already empty. :whew I wasn't tempted at all.

So here's my score for this week:

WTD +2 / YTD +9

I went out and bought 8 skiens of yarn to finish up some projects. Then when we got home today there was this wonderful garbage bag full of goodies. I haven't sat to count them, yet but my guess is at least 15 skiens and 25/30 balls.

I used up 2 skiens, and 2 scrap balls i already had.

General guess I'd say I'm

minus 32 skiens and 30 balls.

gbabesmom - CONGRATS on the new baby in the Tummy! I hope you feel better soon. Keep us posted, please!

Goldiepel - I took the liberty to put your score into one number: I multiplied the number of skeins by 2 and added skeins and balls together. I got -94 for the total. If I misinterpreted your score, let me know, so I can edit it. Thanks!

+76 lhapsaapsolady GOLD MEDAL!

+38 Legalwoman17 SILVER MEDAL!

+29 pineknott BRONZE MEDAL!

+14 fc1123

+11 dragonpuck

+8 Miss Scarlet

+7 NeedleArts

+6 jura2908

+6 Ladykats

+5 ArielManx

+5 dilyca2006

+4 TexasSugar

+3 aphelia

+3 PBLKNP

+3 Wendy Sue

+2 crocheting4mygirls

+2 karishema

+2 KellyA

+1 walker1021

0 a_stitchintime

0 CraftyWitch

0 darski

0 DesertCrocheter

0 gbabesmom

0 hseger

0 marzee

0 jessicagil

-2 basjordan

-2 CLLinda

-5 Braxxi

-7 Ellie 13

-11 goofy

-94 Goldiepel SHOOT THE MOON!

These are the YTD scores for the end of June.

+277 Legalwoman17 GOLD MEDAL!

+268 pineknott SILVER MEDAL!

+231 lhapsaapsolady BRONZE MEDAL!

Triple-digit club!

+133 Braxxi

+117 dragonpuck

+117 jura2908

Double-digit delights!

+91 PBLKNP

+78 Ellie 13

+71 dilyca2006

+65 jessicagil

+61 Miss Scarlet

+44 a_stitchintime

+37 DesertCrocheter

+28 karishema

+24 walker1021

+16 aphelia

+11 CLLinda

YTD positive club!

+9 crocheting4mygirls

+8 Ariel Manx

Dancin' shoes are on, and we're warming up!

-7 hseger

-9 Wendy Sue

-9 goofy

Dancin' shoes are on, but we haven't started stretching yet...

-20 Marzee

-28 gbabesmom

-45 Ladykats

-55 KellyA

-56 darski

-71 basjordan

-80 TexasSugar

-94 Goldiepel

-130 CraftyWitch

-148 fc1123 SHOOT THE MOON!

If you are interested in seeing how your YTD scores have changed, since we are half-way through the year, here are the post numbers for the YTD scores since we started listing them in February:

Feb - post #1842

Mar - post #2420

Apr - post #2881

May - post #3399

Archived