Kids Blankets Needed for Victory Junction Gang Camp! WE DID IT AGAIN!! 108 BLANKETS DELIVERED TO THE VJGC! THANK YOU EVERYONE

sissie44

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have some squares that are about ready to mail. Please pm me the mailing address.

I just PMed you and thanks for helping:manyheart

sissie,

got your pm thanks, hope to be home soon--new grandbaby do if not today will induce tomorrow:clap. will make #8--waiting impatiently:lol. mommy sure is ready:yay

you got me beat! I have 5 grandkids:manyheart

I pray all will go well with mommy and baby:hug

Hi everyone! Just checking in to see how everyone is doing! I finally looked at Sissie's blog.....the afghans that I sent to her are posted....they are #'s 54, 55, and 56...if anyone is interested!

Great job everyone!

Pat I now have your blanket on my blog. you are #76:cheer:cheer

I got to meet with sandy friday and gave her 6 more blankets to take pictures of so by the first of the week we should have more posted to the blog:cheer:cheer

we are getting so close to goal and I know we are going to do this cause I have the best team on the net helping:manyheart

Ya'll are the best:hug

Hello everyone,

Wanted to say thank you to everyone who is working so hard to make the goal. I am a newbie here and you all have inspired me to finish an afghan to donate as well.

I am PM'ing for the mailing address so I can send it on Monday. This is my first time with a donation so if there are any special instructions, please let me know.

Thank you all!

Shelley

Hello everyone,

Wanted to say thank you to everyone who is working so hard to make the goal. I am a newbie here and you all have inspired me to finish an afghan to donate as well.

I am PM'ing for the mailing address so I can send it on Monday. This is my first time with a donation so if there are any special instructions, please let me know.

Thank you all!

Shelley

Hi Shelley, I just pmed you with my mailing address and thank you so much for helping here!

I will let you know when I receive your package:manyheart

I have some squares that are about ready to mail. Please pm me the mailing address.

I have received yours squares in today's mail:cheer:cheer

these are so pretty and bright colors! I will let you know as soon as I get them together and ready for the blog count:)

I have 3 sets ahead of you:yes

thank you so much for helping:hug

Sunshine Ida you are now #'s 77, 78, & 79 on my blog:cheer:cheer

BigPinkpolkadot you are not # 80 on my blog:cheer:cheer

MinniSoda you are #81 on my blog:cheer:cheer

WOOHOO19 TO GO:cheer:cheer

I still have 1 here ready to go to sandy and 4 more sets to put together

that makes 86 and I believe sandy has a couple over at her place that she is working on and I know carol still has a few sets!

YELP WE ARE GOING TO BE DELIVERING 100 BLANKETS TO CAMP ON THIS FIRST TRIP:cheer:cheer

Just wanted to let you know #81 isn't the one I crocheted. I did #77. I sent you the pattern. Hope you received it. Let me know, thanks.

OPPS!! Ok I think I have them straight now:))

and yes dear i received it in the mail today!

Thank you so much for doing this for me:hug

can't wait to try it:yes

I mail an afghan today should receive it in a few days.

Great! i will be on the lookout for it, thanks for taking the time to help do this while you are out there on the road:hug

I have received yours squares in today's mail:cheer:cheer

these are so pretty and bright colors! I will let you know as soon as I get them together and ready for the blog count:)

I have 3 sets ahead of you:yes

thank you so much for helping:hug

They got there really fast considering I just went with parcel post and mailed them last Wed. I was just using up odds and ends and was hoping you could put them to good use.

Michigan 48650,

I just finished putting together your 2nd afghan. It turned out pretty. I will send a pic to Sissie so she can post it. I'll start your 3rd ghan' soon. Thank you again for helping.

Carol

Michigan 48650,

I just finished putting together your 2nd afghan. It turned out pretty. I will send a pic to Sissie so she can post it. I'll start your 3rd ghan' soon. Thank you again for helping.

Carol

thanks for letting me letting me know..you do good work...the afghan looks great--love the border... Hope you can get the other 19 done for your first delivery... michigan48650

youhoooooo sissie, There are 3 or 4 "pepsies" on their way to you!

hey babe I received 2 of them today. the one with a blanket and 3 12" squares and one with 12 12" squares:cheer:cheer

I told sandy to get her hooks to flying again LOL

Thank you so much dear:hug

will let you know when the other two get here:yes

96 squares went out this afternoon,sholud be 2 or 3 days

they are here now today:cheer:cheer

I have a couple of sets ahead of yours and then I am on them:yes

thank you again for all you are doing here:hug

Michigan 48650,

Carol

hey dear you are now # 82 on my blog:cheer:cheer

I have a blanket completed and will mail it as soon as we get back home, I hope it will be in time for the first delivery if not it will be there when ready for the next delivery. If you could pm me the mailing address.

Thanks

afternoon dear, I have received your blanket:cheer:cheer

It is so pretty.:hug

thank you so much for helping. will let you know once I get it on the blog:yes

Archived