2009 Pattern a Day Calendar

I heard they go by alphabetical order. So.... I'm just curious, what is the first initial of your last name(s), those of you who have recieved yours? I still haven't gotten mine, so I was wondering where they *were* alphabetically..... (If you don't mind, if you don't want to post your last name initial, that is perfectly understandable, too...) :) Oh, and congratulations!! :clap

Tina

I ordered mine from Calendars.com. It came in the mail yesterday. I also ordered 2 other calendars.

I am writing down the names and dates of C'ville people, so when I open mine on January 1,2009, I will know who's pattern I am looking at.:hook

Historically Sams Club and Costco seem to get them, and for about half of suggested retail, last year that was $8.47 at the Sams by us.

There's still time to get in the 2010 CPAD! Deadline is Oct 15, one month from yesterday.

http://www.knittingpatternaday.com/index.htm you can submit online, and email your (good quality) px. it's all on the website

Drove all the way to Sam's Club tonight just to get my calendar and they didn't have them yet. My Barnes & Noble didn't have them either. Maybe I'd better order on line so I don't miss out:eek

Archived