ASSEMBLING: 8" Squares for Comfortghan

thepunkrockinchick

Just letting you know, that I won't be mailing until the the around the first of the month. Gotta wait for payday. Actually, hubby got paid today but after paying for my insulin, well....you get the picture. But, that will give me plenty of time to make you a few. Hope that's okay. :hug

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is absolutely not a problem :) I appreciate that you are taking your time to make a square for my aunt. And I understand about the insulin.. my grandmother was a diabetic and I know how it expensive it can be. :( Thanks for letting me know. :hug

~Cyndi~

Just letting you know, that I won't be mailing until the the around the first of the month. Gotta wait for payday. Actually, hubby got paid today but after paying for my insulin, well....you get the picture. But, that will give me plenty of time to make you a few. Hope that's okay. :hug

Hello all!

I just received 7 amazing squares today! :clap And here they are:

Received from Smith

DSCF1558.jpg

Received from Grannytme

DSCF1557.jpg

Received from Cherri

DSCF1556.jpg

Thank you so much ladies! :hug This is a wonderful beginning to my aunt's afghan! I have made 5 so far myself- trying to make more slowly! :hook

~Cyndi~

That square is too cool! I wonder if it could also be modified to look like a turkey (for other purposes of course ;)). Thanks for showing me. :hook

~Cyndi~

Cyndi here is the square I hope to send the square tomorrow. Here is a pic that is pretty close to the colors it really is:

100_1621.jpg

Archived