ASSEMBLING: 8" Squares for Comfortghan

thepunkrockinchick

sent out squares today, on the way home I looked at the receipt and it said it was heading to KS. Oops, I turned two of the numbers around in the zip code and I know that the rest is correct, you will get them but I am afraid it will probalby take a few days extra. :eek:blush

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww. I am sure they will read the city and state. You poor thing. :hug Thank you! I will post when I get them.

~Cyndi~

sent out squares today, on the way home I looked at the receipt and it said it was heading to KS. Oops, I turned two of the numbers around in the zip code and I kknow that the rest is correct, you will get htem but I am afraid it will probalby take a few days extra. :eek:blush

Cyndi here is the square I hope to send the square tomorrow. Here is a pic that is pretty close to the colors it really is:

100_1621.jpg

love that pattern and those colors, I made a couple daisy squares too,

Prism, I love the one that looks like a snowflake, where is the pattern from, please?

Cherri, those are beautiful! Can I ask where you got the pattern for the brown one?

I'm sorry I didn't answer you until now. I just saw the question. :oops The brown one is a square from an afghan pattern called Victorian Flowers that I got from Annies Quilt & Afghan Club. :) Thanks for the compliment. :hug

More squares! Awesome! I just received 4 squares today, 3 heart squares from Teakaycee and a daisy square from Carla J. They've both posted great pics of their squares recently so I won't post them again to avoid being too redundant. LOL Thanks for the squares ladies!! We're getting closer and closer to the goal. :hug :hug

Cyndi, I'm sorry, your squares went out yesterday and not last Wednesday like I thought. :embar My DBF tells me yesterday morning "look what I just found in the truck". He forgot to mail it and was looking for something and found it, at least he found it. He is usually so good at mailing my packages but it feel under something so he didn't notice it. They did definitely go out yesterday :yes since I took it to the post office myself. Hope you like them. I have been admiring all the other squares, very pretty.

Cyndi, I'm sorry, your squares went out yesterday and not last Wednesday like I thought. :embar My DBF tells me yesterday morning "look what I just found in the truck". He forgot to mail it and was looking for something and found it, at least he found it. He is usually so good at mailing my packages but it feel under something so he didn't notice it. They did definitely go out yesterday :yes since I took it to the post office myself. Hope you like them. I have been admiring all the other squares, very pretty.

It's okay :) I am really bad about not mailing when I say I will also. LOL Thanks for letting me know. :hug I am sure I will like them ;)

~Cyndi~

Archived