ASSEMBLING: 8" Squares for Comfortghan

thepunkrockinchick

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cyndi, So it didn't get lost in the mail afterall! I thought that the label that I stuck on it would identify me, but I realize that I didn't put my screen name on it, just an address label, so maybe you didn't know who I was. I got your message this morning that the "replacement square" had arrived. You can compare the labels. Whichever you choose can go to FARA.

-Marzee

Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0/YTD: -1

Silver medal for Stashbusing: 08/24/08

Here are the pictures of the squares I received today. Thanks ladies, they are all so beautiful. :clap

~Cyndi~

Received from ? in OR:

DSCF1642.jpg

Received from Evelyn:

DSCF1643.jpg

Received from jmccrochet:

DSCF1644.jpg

Received from jessicagil:

DSCF1646.jpg

Received from pat54:

DSCF1645.jpg

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop in and say thank you to Marzee, Cindybmw, and distinctives123 for the lovely squares they sent. :hug I started a new job recently and have been a little cramped for time, so I will post pics as soon as I get the chance. Take care everyone and thank you for helping me make this comfortghan possible! :clap

~Cyndi~

Cyndi, thank you for thinking of FA wen you decided to where to send your extra squares, they will go to help find a cure and it is always good to help raise money for little known disorders.

I had never heard of it myself and thought it would be a great cause, spreading the awareness, and especially because several of those who contributed to my aunt's comfortghan are also contributing to FA. :)

Cyndi, So it didn't get lost in the mail afterall! I thought that the label that I stuck on it would identify me, but I realize that I didn't put my screen name on it, just an address label, so maybe you didn't know who I was. I got your message this morning that the "replacement square" had arrived. You can compare the labels. Whichever you choose can go to FARA.

-Marzee

Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0/YTD: -1

Silver medal for Stashbusing: 08/24/08

It was so strange, because I posted the pic the very next day... a long, long time after you had sent it. :think Thank you for both squares and I am sorry you "had" (of course didn't have to)to make another one. :hug

• 2 weeks later...

I am in the process of assembling the afghan. I cannot work as quickly as I'd like, but I will meet my personal deadline (I really hope) of October 31st. :) Thank you everyone for helping me with this. It means the world to me! I will post pics of the finished afghan as soon as it is together. :manyheart

Archived