I AM COLD in IOWA!!!

Any of you frostless fingers wanna make me a 3X or 4X sized sweater???? :crocheting Hu??? ANy takers??? I am freezing beyond belief and hubby doesnt believe in turning on heat until NOVEMBER first :(, I am going to die!!! I have two shawls on now!!!!!!!! Helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp someone COULD send some warm air up too ya know....:lol

Hugs and Love

JoBug

awwww... would love to help sweetie............ but I'm tryin' to stay warm today here next door in Nebraska. Brrrrrr. I'm not freezing... but boy howdy.. you can tell Fall is here. *shiver*

~~ off to get more :mug ~~

:hug of warmth

Going to be 90 here today - broke down and put the AC on last night. Its almost like Mother Nature shifted our seasons just a tad and we get a warmer indian summer and autumn. Thats ok though as the snow will soon be flying and we will be bundled in blankies and socks and sweaters.

was 92 and humid on tuesday, and thursday was cold (mid-60s) and wet...even DS is wearing his new sweater today (I finished it yesterday). Warm :hug for you, sending dreams of hot cocoa/tea/coffee and warm blankies. (I'd send warm weather, but it appears we ran out :P)

ETA: I'd offer to help on the sweater for you, but I'm so far behind that if I hurry,I might get it done in time for next spring :eek

Here, whoosh ~ you can have all our hot air!!! It was 90 here the last couple of days. Too hot to eat, even. :lol :lol :lol

I suppose that soon enough we will all be crying "More afghans, more blankets!"

Snuggie up Sweetie. :manyheart

It didn't get above 52 degrees in Denver on Friday and dipped into the low 40s overnight. Since it's still technically "summer", I refused to turn on the furnace. As a result it was 62 degrees in the house overnight. Ask me if I wanted to get out of bed this morning!

our summer left us as well, only mid 50's for highs since LAST Saturday, i switched the air to heat ( set at 68) it has been coming on but only at nite- my arthritic knees need some warm!- however i am ever grateful that we are in Wyoming and not back in Nebraska where it humid and cold, i don't think i ever got warm in the 2 winters i was there:wbrr

i love making afghans when the weather is like this - no snide remarks from DH about having a blanket over my legs because i am "making" something:devil

Well thank HEVENS for my electric blanket! Cause I pay the light bill, so that is fine to hook up....lol....HE pays the HEAT bill....

you all kill me here. hot / cold / we all sound like a bunch of women in menopause.....:lol

:crocheting:crocheting:crocheting:crocheting:crocheting

JoBug and everyone else who is chilly tonight, I am so JEALOUS of y'all!!! It is still over 100 degrees here during the day. Tonight it is a VERY pleasant 68 degrees, but as soon as the sun comes up in the morning it will be hotter'n blazes again. I can't wait to feel those days where it's cold (well, cold for here anyway) and up to only 55 or 60 during the day. Down here, though, those days don't get here until after the holidays.

JoBug and everyone else who is chilly tonight, I am so JEALOUS of y'all!!! It is still over 100 degrees here during the day. Tonight it is a VERY pleasant 68 degrees, but as soon as the sun comes up in the morning it will be hotter'n blazes again. I can't wait to feel those days where it's cold (well, cold for here anyway) and up to only 55 or 60 during the day. Down here, though, those days don't get here until after the holidays.

Elle,

Pay attention to your weather down there! We just got a phone call from my husband's guard unit, and he's been put on alert "again" for Hurricane Ike. He was on alert for Hurricanes Gustav & Edouard, too. Been a busy season so far!

Sorry you're freezing up there,,,here in Texas we're still sweatin'! :sweat I went to your blog site and saw the Mystic Belle cardigan,,that is so cute. I wear size 3x (could wear size 12, just like a little extra room) :rofl

Could you tell me where you got the pattern for that cardigan? That is just what I'm looking for. Thanks

Archived