September Table 2008

Tampa Doll

Awe MaryJo, it reminds me of the Sadie Hawkins Dance, where the girls had to ask the guys for a date to the dance!! I wonder if they still do that?

LOVELY table as always!!!!!!:hug

Ohhhhh my goodness - Elvis lives!! Luv luv luv how you did that guy's hair to make him look like a 'greaser'!! Aren't those monkeys made a super kewl way!??? I've only made 1 so far & that was the first time I encountered a stuffy made that way, thot it was a very kewl method.

AWESOME as always!!!

Just beautiful, MaryJo! I love your tables!

Your September and October tables are always my favorites. I love the September one because it puts me in the mood for fall, even though the temps are still in the 90s down here, and your October table because it reminds me of when everyone in my family was still alive and with me. My Dad's birthday was in October and my parents' anniversary was in October, so it was always a fun, busy month for me. Now they are both gone, and being an only child I have only one living relative at this time (besides my beloved DH, that is) but your October table reminds me of all the happy times we had together. Well, sorry for getting COMPLETELY off the subject of the SEPTEMBER table, but my memories started getting the better of me. Thanks for the pics. :hug

I love your September table, Mary Jo. The flower babies are so cute. I love the leaves, too. (I miss the leaves turning color in the fall, they don't do that much, here...) :manyheart

Tina

Thanks for all the compliments. I have so much fun putting these tables together.

Oh how I wish I had an attic in this house. Actually, with only 2 of us in the house, I have shelves in two of the 3 extra bedrooms for my dolls.

So glad everyone enjoys the tables.:hook

Ellie I remember October for my Sister, who's birthday was in October, and she did love Halloween. It is nice that the tables makes you remember good times.

• 1 month later...

Archived