September C'ville Tote Olympian

Tampa Doll

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, DH talked to the people we ordered from, and they said it will go out today or tomorrow, maybe Friday. I ordered this on the 25th of August and was billed for it on the 26th.:think

Anyway, we boxed up the bag, and handed it to the mailman this morning. When the other comes in, I will send it off.

What was ordered was an Olympic pin and key chain. Dh has added a picture of them on his desk. As soon as they come in, I will put them in the mail

So the bag should be delivered by Saturday at the latest, especially since it is out of hurricane range.:devil

th_CvilleXXVIIOlympicPkg001.jpg (clickable)

Can't wait to see who the newest "Baglady" is. She will be one lucky person! I absolutely LOVE mine. I use it EVERDAY to tote my crochet around.:crocheting:yarn:crocheting:yarn:crocheting The newest member will love hers too, I am sure!

MaryJo, that is a great bag and I love the way the colors go together. :yes I'm sure someone is going to be very happy :c9very soon. Your bags and dolls are always great. I wait every month to see what's new. It's such a treat to see. You do such beautiful work. Ok, does it sound like I'm trying to butter you up,:wink wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll one can hope:dreaming

OMG. I want to start out that this has been a rough two weeks for me. I will start out by saying to make a long story short. I had to put one of my dogs to sleep a week ago Monday. The rumors came true that I have been hearing for the past two weeks of a big lay off. I work at GMAC Mortgage and they just laid off 5000 people this past Wed. Good news for me. I am still safe for now. To have a very long week and come home today. I opened my door even though the mail was still in teh mail box I did not think that when I opened the front door and glanced at the dining room table and saw the tall box. I went running and screaming in the empty house over to the box and just could not believe my eyes.

Mary Jo thank you from the bottom of my heart. As I sit here I am crying and just can't believe I am now the very proud owner of the most beautiful bag I have ever seen. It is beautiful in person. I love the colors and I can not let go of it. I have been hugging it since I opened it up. Words can not express what I feel to be so honored to receive this bag that you made for me. I am now in the bag lady club. In the bag there were three cotton skiens of beautiful colored yarn that I am going to make myself something with. I will treasure this bag forever and will not be sharing it with no one. Thank you so very very much. I look forward to seeing the bags every month and I will continue to look and see who the lucky person will be. :hug:manyheart:yay:c9:cheer:clap:hug:hug:hug:hug

PS I totally forgot in the heat of the moment to mention thank you for that additional present that will be coming shortly. The Crochetville Olympics meant alot to me as I had a challange to myself that I would do two lapghans for Sissie Seniors for Christmas and I did fiinsh the two projects in time to win the Gold Medal. So the additioanl present that you are sending will be displayed in my china closet for all to see. When I got home I did get to talk to Jim before he went to sleep and I did get to show him on the web cam the bag and he thought the bag was beautiful and very thoughtful of you to send the bag to me. May Jo you are one great person and a great friend to have. I Just LOVE this Bag. I would take a picture, but DH has the camera with him in Afghanistan.

Coming on this space Monday or Tuesday:scrachin, the new Crochetville bag.

In keeping with the Olympics, both the real and the C'ville Olympics, I made a bag in the Olympic colors.

Yes, they are colors I would not normanly put together, but the more I look at it, the better it looks.

So to give you a hint, the colors are white, black, blue, red, green and yellow. Use your imagination and try to figure what color went where.:devil

SO WATCH THIS SPACE.:goodorbad

Tampa Guy said it is not nice to tease :neeneryou girls, so he got the bag out and took some pictures inbetween the rain showers.

So You do not have to stalk or be teased any longer. May I introduce the September Bag, "THE OLYMPIAN'

4x3CvilleXXVIISeptOlympian009.jpg(clickable)th_CvilleXXVIISeptOlympian.gif

So what do you think of the colors. Different Huh?:hook

:whewNow I can relax, the bag has been delivered. I worry and keep looking till I know it is delivered.

So glad it made you a little happy.

So sorry about the dog, I remember what that was like.

Enjoy your bag and keep smiling.:hook Hopefully your favorite soldier will be home soon.

Oh yeah, your swap partner can breath a sigh of relief now.:rofl

Kathy, Congratulations :clap:clap:clap

I know exactly how you felt when you saw the tall box. I felt the exact way last month, but my DD was here to see and hear my reaction.

I hope you enjoy your bag as much as I do. What am I saying, I know you will :yes

Mine goes everywhere with me.

I went to physical therapy yesterday and she asked where my crochetville bag was. She has never seen me without it :lol

Doing the Happy Dance with you

woohoonaner2gy.gif

Archived