September C'ville Tote Olympian

Tampa Doll

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! You are amazing! It isn't September yet and you have your monthly bag finished! The bag looks awesome! I look forward to seeing your monthly bags--it's a Monthly Crochetville Event!!

Well deep down inside I am sure she wishes that one day she could be the lucky person to receive one of Mary Jo's beautiful Tote Bags. Hey I can wish can't I.:c9

Yup, different, but your eye definitely knew which color to select for which part of the bag.

My favorite color swap partner said she'd love a tote like Mary Jo makes. As if anyone else can make a tote like Mary Jo. She doesn't know what she's asking for! :worried

Patty

MaryJo, somehow you managed to take colors that really don't go together at all and make them look great together! The Olympics bag looks teriffic!!

Thanks for the compliments everyone. This one was really different.

After it was done, I also thought that if someone was a Green Bay Packer, NY Giant/New England Patriats fan, they would also like this bag.

The Giants and Pats colors are Red, White and Blue. The Packers colors are Green and Gold.

Anyway, I thought about making a set of rings to go on the bag, but just couldn't get them small enough.

Today UPS is bringing my yarn for October's Bag.:heehee

Wow!! Nice!! What a way to remember the 2008 Olympics!! I think the colors are great, especially when you know the reason behind those colors!! :)

Archived