Tampa Doll

September C'ville Tote Olympian

Coming on this space Monday or Tuesday:scrachin, the new Crochetville bag.

In keeping with the Olympics, both the real and the C'ville Olympics, I made a bag in the Olympic colors.

Yes, they are colors I would not normanly put together, but the more I look at it, the better it looks.

So to give you a hint, the colors are white, black, blue, red, green and yellow. Use your imagination and try to figure what color went where.:devil

SO WATCH THIS SPACE.:goodorbad

Tampa Guy said it is not nice to tease :neeneryou girls, so he got the bag out and took some pictures inbetween the rain showers.

So You do not have to stalk or be teased any longer. May I introduce the September Bag, "THE OLYMPIAN'

4x3CvilleXXVIISeptOlympian009.jpg(clickable)th_CvilleXXVIISeptOlympian.gif

So what do you think of the colors. Different Huh?:hook

Edited by Tampa Doll

You are such a teaser :neener.

Oh my Mary Jo the wait is going to stress me out till then........I will be stalking to see when you post the picture.

Oohh... the anticipation! Ok.. I'm guessing that the handles will each be a different color of one of the rings. Not sure how the other ring colors will fit in there, but know it's going to be a beauty!

I'm glad your husband made you come to your senses! I was really wondering what the bag was going to look like with those colors. Wow, I love it :)

I love it! MaryJo, can you do this pattern in your sleep yet?!?!?:):):)

oh this one is so nice.

Great Job as usual Mary Jo Ive been watching the olympics everyday and those colors are perfect :hook

It is gorgeous - I love the colors. You've made another wonderful bag and will make another C'ville person happy. :cheer

Mary Jo, I had a feeling you would make this month's tote in the Olympic colors, and you did a fantastic job on it.

You are going to make someone very happy :yes:yes

I still can't believe I was the lucky one last month. I use it every day to hold the project I am working on. I just love it, and so does everyone that sees it.

As usual MaryJo, your bag is beautiful. The bold colors work very well together. And as usual I think this one is my favorite (until next month :lol)

the colors certainly are different...but it looks wonderful. you made it all come together wonderfully.

shame on john for not letting you have any fun. doesn't he know its in your nature by now? hehehehe!

but..... we still have to wait another two weeks or so to see who is going to get this one! any hints?

what a wonderful tote and a wonderful memory of the 2008 Olympics!

Oh, I'm glad I stumbled on this post later and didn't have to wait. Great idea and great bag!

Yup, different, but your eye definitely knew which color to select for which part of the bag.

My favorite color swap partner said she'd love a tote like Mary Jo makes. As if anyone else can make a tote like Mary Jo. She doesn't know what she's asking for! :worried

Patty

very nice.. Pretty colors!!