Crochet World

Citty9

When is the new Crochet World mag due out? I keep thinking I should have received it by now.....but then again I am totally psyched to start the new oreo cookie pattern it is supposed to have in it.........

:crocheting

My mother got hers, but I haven't received mine yet. I looked at mom's. The cookie blanket is adorable. My 2 yr old son saw it and laid his head on the magazine and said "Night! Night!"

:lol

I do not know how he figures these things out.:think

The mag has some cute patterns in it. I hope mine gets here soon.

I got mine earlier in the week. Showed my husband the oreo blanket and he thought it was just too cute.

I really like all the patterns in there, but the one I'm going to try is the spider on the 10" ring for Halloween. Maybe get some white that has some silver running thru it.

Here is a little question - I was looking at the "In This Issue" section on line. There are a set of items with the heading "Christmas Bazaar" - can I assume one has permission to sell the completed items of these? (I cannot browse a hard copy as I do not know of anyone who stocks it here in the Sydney area, but would love to know the answer to this before purchasing the downloadable version via e-patternscentral.com ...

Thanks,

I just looked through my hard copy and I don't see any mention about permission to sell the 'made' items anywhere, one way or another. Not much help, eh?

I actually thought this issue was better than most, except they have a LOT of advertising-I counted 27 full pages, not counting little ads on part of a page.

I just looked through my hard copy and I don't see any mention about permission to sell the 'made' items anywhere, one way or another. Not much help, eh?

I actually thought this issue was better than most, except they have a LOT of advertising-I counted 27 full pages, not counting little ads on part of a page.

I just wondered, seeing as they are labelled "Bazaar Items" and at least one description states they"sell like hotcakes at your Christmas Bazaar". To me, that wording implies permission to sell the finished item, but who knows these days???

Cheers,

i would think it meant that then, i actually have not ever had a pattern from crochet world that i was not able to sell, because they buy the pattern from the designer therfore they own the rights of it so they put it out for you to make and i would think they also encourage you to make and sell as they are always saying how nice it is when readers post how they sold at bazaars ect

but thats my 2 cents worth you could always email the editor of crochet world as they own the copy writes hope that helps:hug:hug:hug

I just got this yesterday and I am drooling over so many of the patterns. Check out the pumpkins on the front and then the thread pumpkins inside, and do forget the autumn leaf pot holder. Oh and the felted Breast Cancer bag. This is one issue I will not be giving away.:clap

Received mine yesterday and its one of the best!...Great patterns!..I love the spider web and spider.

Aww thank you very much. I think it would look cute with some mini plastic spiders on it too. At the time I was working on it, I couldn't find a plastic spider to save my sole!

As far as selling items you have made by using the patterns in the magazine. You are allowed to sell the finished product, you are NOT allowed to sell the design as your own.

Happy Hooking!:)

Archived