August C’Ville tote XXVI

Tampa Doll

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was getting nervous, infact, DH said he was sweating bullets.:scared

You see, the post office never showed that the package was scanned. We didn't know where it was, and I thought I was going to have to make a duplicate. Also, Dh thought he was going to lose his shipping job.:rofl We sent 2 packages out the same day. One showed us step by step where it was. This one nothing till it was delivered.

So glad it got delivered and so glad you like it. Off to see what I can do for next month. :scrachinhmmmmmm maybe the olypic colors.:devil

I was getting nervous, infact, DH said he was sweating bullets.:scared

You see, the post office never showed that the package was scanned. We didn't know where it was, and I thought I was going to have to make a duplicate. Also, Dh thought he was going to lose his shipping job.:rofl We sent 2 packages out the same day. One showed us step by step where it was. This one nothing till it was delivered.

So glad it got delivered and so glad you like it. Off to see what I can do for next month. :scrachinhmmmmmm maybe the olypic colors.:devil

I bet you were nervous.

Tell DH his shipping job is safe!!

I can't stop looking at it. And I already have the yarn I'm using for the Games in it!!!

Thank you so much again :hug:hug

John, leave it to me to make you sweat bullets for 2 days.

But it is here safe and sound.

Thank you for all you do for us---taking such wonderful pictures of Mary Jo's awesome creations, shipping her goodies to lucky people and for being married and taking care of such a wonderful angel :angel

What would we do without you two????

Thanks again, and go take your well deserved nap.

CONGRATULATIONS to you Mel the newest "Bag Lady"! I am last months inductee into the "Bag Lady" club! I carry mine with a project in it absolutely everywhere! Mary Jo you are surely growing wings as we speak! :angel

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I am late here had so much going on but I LOVE this bag.. done in shades of my favorite colors. Great job as usual Mary Jo..

and

CONGRATULATIONS to the lucky person who received it..

Archived