August C’Ville tote XXVI

Tampa Doll

In keeping with my Gone with the Wind Table, I have named this months tote Southern Rose.

The main body of the tote is Rose with strawberry and cream colored handles and outline. The pocket is white with dark pink hook and writing, outlined in light pink.

The pattern is called Victorian Charm http://esticker-simply-fun.amazonwebstore.com/LilyVictorian-Charm/M/B001689NCG.htm?utm_campaign=froogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_source=froogle

This is the only place that has it.

I do like the looks of this one and hope you all do also.

4x3CvilleXXVIAugSouthernRoseTote004.jpg th_8x6CvilleXXVIAugSouthernRoseTote.gif(clickable)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, that is so pretty! You always do such a wonderful job on these. I am just curious, how do you decide who receives them? Do you need to be on a list somewhere? If so, can I be added too?:D:lol Love them anyway.:manyheart

That is absolutely gorgeous.

Love the colors you picked for this one. They go so well together. 2 of my favorites of that yarn :yes

Excellent job as usual:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

You are going to make one luck lady very happy when she receives this in the mail (crossing my fingers it is me) :lol

This is my favorite one. I just love the colors. Now we have to wait to see who the lucky person will be (I know that I am not that lucky, but I have my fingers crossed that is will be me):manyheart:crocheting

very very pretty!!!

i noticed in the link to the pattern that the pattern has rocking chair covers too it looks like - does it? there was someone here looking for those and they would look really good in a little girls room!!

good job, as always!!

Archived