August C’Ville tote XXVI

Tampa Doll

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mary Jo, You never cease to AMAZE me! Beautiful as always! The new inductee to the "Bag Lady Club" will be thrilled! I carry mine EVERYWHERE! I have had so many compliments on my bag and tell them a Crochetville friend made it for me! Then I give them the web address to the best place on the internet!:):):)

Wow very feminine! I love it MJ you are such a talent. I have only attempted a very few purses and totes I never seem to be able to finish them,except for the one that I did for monchichi bright for the Spring Secret Pal Swap. I can't believe that I am coming up to my one year anniversary on this board,it seems more like years,happy supportive years. Keep cool. :):hug

Thank you everyone for the compliments on this tote.

Sorry, but the table is not up yet. The sun does not want to stay out long enough for my photographer to get a picture. I hope to get one this weekend.

I love this color. It is actually called Rose Pink, but it looks like Dusty Rose.:hook

:cheer GORGEOUS!!! YOU ARE AMAZING AND EACH TOTE AND YOUR DOLLS IS MORE BEAUTIFULLY MAGNIFICENT THAN THE NEXT!! :yay

YOU KEEP ME IN AWE!! :hug

That is waaaaay pretty!! :) I have made so many dishrags, potholders, etc. using that variegated strawberry and cream cotton yarn. It is a very pretty color. Even my two granddaughters liked that color, so I made them each a headband!!

Everytime I see your new tote's, I tell myself that that one is my favorite--well, (here I go again), this is a "favorite"!! :clap

uggggggggg

Thank you everyone for the compliments on this tote.

Sorry, but the table is not up yet. The sun does not want to stay out long enough for my photographer to get a picture. I hope to get one this weekend.

I love this color. It is actually called Rose Pink, but it looks like Dusty Rose.:hook

Another very nice bag, you are very talented. Until now the only thing I have tried to make with cotton is dishcloths and one baby bath towel, but your bags make me want to branch out and try something new.

Just curious, do you use any of the other cotton brands, or just the peaches and cream? I have been experimenting with the different brands (and color patterns) for my dishcloths.

Mary Jo this is another lovely bag. I too love the rose you decided to make this one. It looks like "day is done" to me siginifying the end of summer and the beginning of another season. :)

Archived