Tampa Doll

August C’Ville tote XXVI

Another beautiful bag Mary Jo. Love the colours - so girly! Cant wait to see who I am going to envy this month!!

Very pretty! Love the pinks!

Mary Jo, You never cease to AMAZE me! Beautiful as always! The new inductee to the "Bag Lady Club" will be thrilled! I carry mine EVERYWHERE! I have had so many compliments on my bag and tell them a Crochetville friend made it for me! Then I give them the web address to the best place on the internet!:):):)

Soooo pretty in pink!! How's your summer going?? It's almost gone already, I've gotta do SOMETHING before it's over! Too bad it won't be a vacation in Hawaii, Costa Rica, etc..

I love those colors! I'm the only female in my house. There's no pink. So I'm making a pink afghan. I love pink! Nice job!

Mary Jo,

the colors are definitely soft and sweet, just like a true Southern Belle would be. Of course I love it.

It's beautiful, MaryJo! I can't believe it's time for another tote already! The year is just flying by!

Oh, it's beautiful - my Mom's favorite color too (she knits though not crochet). What a fantastic bag. :cheer

I really like this one..

Wow very feminine! I love it MJ you are such a talent. I have only attempted a very few purses and totes I never seem to be able to finish them,except for the one that I did for monchichi bright for the Spring Secret Pal Swap. I can't believe that I am coming up to my one year anniversary on this board,it seems more like years,happy supportive years. Keep cool. :):hug

awesome!!!!

i have been waiting (im)paitiently for this - now i am off to find the table!!!

Thank you everyone for the compliments on this tote.

Sorry, but the table is not up yet. The sun does not want to stay out long enough for my photographer to get a picture. I hope to get one this weekend.

I love this color. It is actually called Rose Pink, but it looks like Dusty Rose.:hook

:cheer GORGEOUS!!! YOU ARE AMAZING AND EACH TOTE AND YOUR DOLLS IS MORE BEAUTIFULLY MAGNIFICENT THAN THE NEXT!! :yay

YOU KEEP ME IN AWE!! :hug

That is waaaaay pretty!! :) I have made so many dishrags, potholders, etc. using that variegated strawberry and cream cotton yarn. It is a very pretty color. Even my two granddaughters liked that color, so I made them each a headband!!

Everytime I see your new tote's, I tell myself that that one is my favorite--well, (here I go again), this is a "favorite"!! :clap

Beautiful colors, MaryJo and the bag, well as they all are, it is very pretty.:yes

uggggggggg

Thank you everyone for the compliments on this tote.

Sorry, but the table is not up yet. The sun does not want to stay out long enough for my photographer to get a picture. I hope to get one this weekend.

I love this color. It is actually called Rose Pink, but it looks like Dusty Rose.:hook

Eagerly awaiting the August table. Cant wait to see who gets this bag.

Another very nice bag, you are very talented. Until now the only thing I have tried to make with cotton is dishcloths and one baby bath towel, but your bags make me want to branch out and try something new.

Just curious, do you use any of the other cotton brands, or just the peaches and cream? I have been experimenting with the different brands (and color patterns) for my dishcloths.

Mary Jo this is another lovely bag. I too love the rose you decided to make this one. It looks like "day is done" to me siginifying the end of summer and the beginning of another season. :)