August C’Ville tote XXVI

Tampa Doll

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh!! I think this bag is my most favorite yet! Gorgeous as always, but the "Gone With The Wind" theme - well, that just does it for me! That's my all time favorite movie! Whomever receives this one, will be extremely lucky!

Cotton Candy! That's what it reminds me of! I've been sitting since yesterday trying to think of what the color reminded me of, and it's Cotton Candy! :yay

Not anymore! :( I've tried ordering it twice. Esticker finally stopped saying they had it in stock.

So, the wild-goose-chase begins again! LOL!!!

Great job on the bags! I've been having fun looking at all the past ones.

Okay Oky it is going out tomorrow. I am just waiting for the addy. It is all packed and ready to go, with a little something inside.

I know I am a little slow sending it out this month, but I have been busy sitting around on my hands contimplating:rofl Sorry couldn't resist.

I promise, it will be in the mail tomorrow.:clap

Thank you all again for the compliments. I love making these, as they take no time at all.

It always amazes me how each one can look different.

Well, the bag is on it's way. I told the DH I wasn't going to post this picture,

cause some of you strain your eyes trying to see an addy.:rofl

But, as usual, we have blocked it out. You will just have to wait till Thrusday or Friday.

th_CvilleAugustTote.jpg(clickable)

Archived