August C’Ville tote XXVI

Tampa Doll

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I say this with every tote, but this one has to be my favorite! :c9 I love the pinks. Great job, Mary Jo. Can't wait to see who gets this months. :)

Tina

Mary Jo, I'm attempting to make one of these for my mother. The construction is easy enough, but did you make yours deeper? It looks like mine is turning out to be an inch deep for the side/bottom/side, but I think that once I join it's going to be even narrower. It seems like it's just not deep enough for the actual height and width of the bag. Any thoughts?

OMG! I am absent for a few days and look what I missed. What a GORGEOUS bag. HAS to be one of my favorites, Really! LOVE the pink! :cheer Can't wait to see next months.

I have been keeping an eye on this thread waiting and anticipating! I always like seeing the new bags and seeing who gets them. Your bags are beautiful as always. Waiting to see who the next lucky person is.......................

The Wait Is Over!!

I am the lucky one this month!!

THANK YOU MARY JO :hug:hug:hug

I am on :c9 right now, sitting here with tears streaming down my face.

We got home from the pool and Hilly pointed and said you have a package. I knew it was too big for my item I was waiting for, so I grabbed the box and took it inside. When I went to set it down, I saw the name Mary Jo on it and screamed. Hilly couldn't figure out why I dropped everything but the box and ran to the chair on the balcony. I opened it up and just cried. Then I found the goodies in the bag and cried some more. But when I read the card, the tears really came.

Mary Jo, you will never know how much this means to me to be the lucky one to receive such a wonderful and precious gift.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart :hug:hug

Archived