In Yarn Heaven!

Look what I got today!:cheer Lady had an ad on craigs list for 2 garbage bags full of yarn for $15. :clap OMG! I was so excited! Hopefully I can get the pics on here correctly! Clickable pics

th_100_1211.jpg

th_100_1209.jpg

Ooooh, you lucky duck!!! Those are all colors that I love, too! Did you have to pick it up or did she ship it to you? I have never looked at Craigslist, I've often wondered if there was any yarn on there.

Ooooooooooh! I'm so excited for you! Isn't it wonderful when you fall into a deal like that?! It just makes you feel like you're glowing!!!

she lives the next town over and was kind enough to drive here and we met in the parking lot of Menards. She said that was just from one of her small closets upstairs that she cleaned out! She will be going through a double closet packed full of yarn and another smaller closet full of yarn and will be calling me when she is done! OMG i cant wait! She is unfortunately (for her) (good for me) getting out of crocheting and found that she loves to sew!

she lives the next town over and was kind enough to drive here and we met in the parking lot of Menards. She said that was just from one of her small closets upstairs that she cleaned out! She will be going through a double closet packed full of yarn and another smaller closet full of yarn and will be calling me when she is done! OMG i cant wait! She is unfortunately (for her) (good for me) getting out of crocheting and found that she loves to sew!

You are one lucky lady. All that yarn.:eek What great fun to plan stash busting projects.:crocheting

Regards,

I'm always checking craigslist here - but everyone seems to want the same retail price they originally paid for the yarn!

I'm so jealous!!! Great deal!!

Look what I got today!:cheer Lady had an ad on craigs list for 2 garbage bags full of yarn for $15. :clap OMG! I was so excited! Hopefully I can get the pics on here correctly! Clickable pics

th_100_1211.jpg

th_100_1209.jpg

you sure are in heaven!:c9

Archived