I'm Such a Geek

Empress Busy Bee

I made this to take to the new SW movie. I made it on the spur of the moment and just some Red Heart I had on hand. The red outside is actually the sides. I ended up not having time to line it. If I ever use it again, I will line it (I already have the SW fabric for it) and maybe even put plastic canvas in. The back was all red. I loved it and my husband thought it was super cool.

Image is clickable:

i see the "force" was with you:lol :lol :lol obiwan did teach you well:D looks awesome, bet ya got a lot of cool looks huh? how was the movie? i wish i could go see it, but can't sit that long, so will have to wait for it to come out on dvd.:angry again you did a fantastic rebel job!!!!!:lol :lol vicki

That is so cool! I'm not a SW fan so I wasn't sure what the logo was either but I imagine it was very cool to have that bag at the movie! Have you been yet? Did you get some commnets on it?

Great job!!!! My hubby and I are both SW fans - been since #4 first came out. I haven't seen #3 yet, but he's taking me tomorrow night.

I showed him the bag you made! We both think you did a great job on it. :hook

Hey that is a nice piece of work! Well, it might be geeky, but geeky in a cool way. Actually, I don't have the right to call anything geeky at all, while I have a Harry Potter scarf for the July book release in progress...

Archived