You know you are addicted to C'Ville when...

Oh my gosh!! I thought it was just me!!! I have to make a consious effort to stay of the ville so I can work on my projects or they dont get done!!! Like now, I promised I would only be on the computer for 30 min. no more. Ha we will see what happens!!

When you tell yourself "I'll just read one more post" at 11PM and you have to get up for work at 4.30AM.:yes

You plop or flop yourself down @breakfast then you go and do stuff then its lunch break and check again... then another break you check... then you just sit go through everything u might have missed before lol ummmm my new addiction cost nothing keeps you sane or insane gives u a laugh and sometimes a cry..keeps you the grove of arts...need I say more..lol

When you don't have time to crochet because you can't drag yourself away from the forums! I swear, since I found C'ville I have less time to crochet than ever before! :lol

when you use up allyour crochet time doing 'research'.

....when you check the overnight posts with your morning coffee as part of the morning routine.

This I don't DARE do! because...

When you tell yourself "I'll just read one more post" at 11PM and you have to get up for work at 4.30AM

I've done this allll tooo often!!!

• 5 months later...

Archived