Too good to be true!

Auntbubbels and I are going to take a trip to Smiley's yarn on May 18th. I just looked at their website and it said that no yarn will be more than $1.99 during the store sale! :eek

It must be the closest thing to heaven on Earth! :c9

Smiley yarns as in the one in Manhattan?? Am i thinking of the right place... gee that sounds like fun!!!

Wow. I wish I was in that area so I can get on for some yarn. Good luck and post a pic of what you get so I can drool over it lol.

Smiley yarns as in the one in Manhattan?? Am i thinking of the right place... gee that sounds like fun!!!

Its in Queens, but they do a Manhattan yarn sale a few times a year.

I have very cheap airfare (like free) from my daughter who works for a major airline. I keep on promising myself that one of these days, I'll hit Smiley's.

Unfortunately for me (but very fortunate for my daughter), she'll probably be leaving her airlines job in a few months. She received a very high score in the Air Traffic Controller Admissions Test.

Meaning no more free airfare.

And hubby put me on a yarn diet.

I'm absolutely jealous! This is one of the few times that I wished that I still lived in the New York area, because I would absolutely join you for the outing! Have a great day, and give us a complete report when you get home, complete with pictures! :clap

Please have a moment of silence before you enter the store for those of us who can't be with you...:)

:rofl Too funny!

Archived