Bare in mind, Im only 13. =)

ice_queen94

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

LOVE IT you did a really good job. I KNOW you're kitty probably loves it too. Mine would like it cause it curls up on the sides. She would tuck her head under the curve. :)

My poodle loved his sleeping rug. His favorite place to snooze. I think it was because it was so much softer and warmer than the floor. I'm sure your kitty loves the bed.

looks like a functional and cozy pet bed to me. you should have a little faith in yourself :)

That's pretty. I'm sure your kitty loves cuddling up in her nice bed. And you made it from your heart & hands. It is great to see teenagers that crochet. Before you know it all your friends will want you to crochet kitty beds for their own kitties. :yes

That's very nice work! I don't think it's beginnerish at all. If you want beginnerish you should see the first blanket I made, & I was 21 when I did that! Sadly (or not) there are no pictures...:no . My cats never like anything I buy/make for them. They just want my spot on the couch & a box to tear up!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very nice. I have a 13 year old daughter who is learning to crochet. She would probably like to make something for her kitty, who is also named Lily. She's almost 11 months old. But that size bed would probably work for our 19 month old puppy, who is a doxieshire named Louie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Eep! Sorry for not thanking you all for your kind remarks. I havent been on for a while! Im so sorry.

:ohdear

And I am 14 now! Isnt that exciting? I am in the process of making a baby blanket for any future child I may have. :] Its beautiful! Its a nice, soft, yellow double:single crocheted blanket. :]

I love your kitty's bed! You did a great job. Now I'm inspired to make one for my dog. Did you use a pattern you could share, or did you make it up yourself?

I made it myself, sorry. D: I didnt write it down. :[

Nice seeing you all again!

• 11 months later...

Archived