Hooking For A Cure - UPDATE post #654

Daisy

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning Ladies :sun

The COUNTDOWN begins: 10 days to go

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

I hope everyone is doing well. I am really worried about some of you. You all have been working so hard on these squares, that I'm afraid that your hook will have grafted to your hand to make a 6th finger :eek.

I can't even begin to thank you enough for all your dedication in seeing this project through to the end....and I assure you, the day is coming close. You may even find yourself making squares the day after....just out of habit, LOL. Just know that I thank each and every one in this group, that I'd like to call "MY" group, with all my heart. You have been the greatest bunch of ladies to work with. The support, the humor and how you all encouraged each other, proves you all to be an OUTSTANDING group of ladies. I am proud of you all and I am honored to be among you.

Big hugs to everyone :hug:hug:hug

I will be starting to send my address out by pm's. Please be patient with me as this could take me a bit, and don't worry if I accidentally send it to you twice. I just want to make sure that I touch home with everyone.

When you mail your squares, PLEASE make sure you include your name and address inside with the squares. I want to make sure that I thank everyone personally, for their contribution to this cause.

Humbly and Respectfully,

Daisy

thank you enough for all your dedication in seeing this project through to the end...Just know that I thank each and every one in this group, that I'd like to call "MY" group, with all my heart. Big hugs to everyone :hug:hug:hugHumbly and Respectfully,

Daisy

well said Ms. Daisy, you have a wonderful group of ladies:yay

I've got your "girls" dressed up for easter.

cheer3.gifcheer3.gifcheer3.gifcheer3.gifcheer3.gifcheer3.gifcheer3.gifcheer3.gif

Now that is just too cute for words!

I'm still in amazement on how you do this? :think:think:think

If you can make them twirl around (not like the cartwheel ones you did before), You will have made my day! and.... you will be the wizardess of my cheerleaders :lol

Gonna make it to 100 tonight! Send in the cheerleaders! :cheer:cheer:cheer

I'm up to 95. I will finish by 100 tonight too!

First of all, I want to say YEAH POJOJR!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are doing great! and I applaud you for weaving your ends in as you go....I don't have that discipline LOL...

Ok all, it is official....I have 100 yarn ends to weave in! :) LOL may be I should start weaving them in....nah...

:lol I have about 90 squares to weave in. Once I thought I had enough yarn for 3 squares to make at lunch and only did 2 so I weaved in ends...

Good Morning Ladies :sun

The COUNTDOWN begins: 10 days to go

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

I hope everyone is doing well. I am really worried about some of you. You all have been working so hard on these squares, that I'm afraid that your hook will have grafted to your hand to make a 6th finger :eek.

:lolDaisy that might actully help! :lol

Debbi

PS: I won't be online this weekend (most likely) so I'll post my final on Monday.

My squares went into the mail today. And thanks for the thanks--but the bigger THANKS!! goes to your for taking on this project. Such dedication!:clap:manyheart

Colleen

Thank you cdschlea, I look forward to receiving the squares :hug

Welcome aboard lil mama06. I posted your 4 squares next to your name on post #1. I'm so glad we found you and brought you home. I guess I would get lost too, if I had 6 daughters, lol. I have 2 and a son. My brother has 5 girls....lucky for him they are all grown up now and on their own.

Just back from the Post Office - Daisy my contribution of 38 squares is on it's way to you. Looking forward to seeing pictures of the finished afghans.

Thank you so very very much! :hug:hug I look forward to receiving your package of squares. I will let you know when I receive them.

Your participation, contribution, caring and sharing, is outstanding.

Words just can't express my gratitude enough.

Best of wishes on your next adventure!

Hugs,

Daisy

:lol I have about 90 squares to weave in. Once I thought I had enough yarn for 3 squares to make at lunch and only did 2 so I weaved in ends...

If I didn't weave in as I go I would be too overwhelmed by having to do all of them at once and it would never get done. :lol

Sounds like everybody is doing great!! :clap:cheer I will be finishing up my 3rd square today (I hope) and then starting on #4.

If I didn't weave in as I go I would be too overwhelmed by having to do all of them at once and it would never get done. :lol

Sounds like everybody is doing great!! :clap:cheer I will be finishing up my 3rd square today (I hope) and then starting on #4.

Yippie! :cheer:cheer:cheerYou are doing great!

Oh dear, No

It's starting to snow,

Mother Nature is having her say.

But It's okay,

Cause I can crochet,

Till the sun melts it all away.

(we have a winter storm warning today, so I had to put my two cents worth in, LOL.)

Daisy,

Please add 6 more to my totals! Thanks! :hug

Will do! Wow, you are on a roll :hug:cheer:cheer:cheer

I'm getting caught up to my 1 per day goal, I'm at 20 now, I think I'll make it. Hooray!!

Wow! You are doing great! I'm impressed! :hug

I updated your total. :cheer:cheer:cheer

Hi Daisy!

I've got a favor to ask!!!???? Could you please PM your address to me ASAP! My computer is on it's last leg I'm afraid and I don't know if it's going to last thru next week :eek. I'm not quitting on you, but if you don't hear from me you'll know what happened! I'll send you my squares the first week in April! (DH just ordered a new computer and they said it might take up to 3 weeks to get it! :eek) I'll keep posting my totals as long as I'm able to! :hug

my total is 63

from now till the 31st will be busy for me,so don't know if I'll get to the 100 mark or not

I'm satisfied with the 63

its really been fun working along with all the marathon crocheters

take care ane Happy Easter

Archived