Tweed Feed Bag

yarncat

This purse absolutely YELLS my name! :yes I love it! What yarn did you use? Also your pattern calls for #10 thread...what color of that did you use? I like big purses and especially like patterns that don't call for lining since I can't seem to sew one in to save my life!!! Thank you so much for the pattern!

This purse absolutely YELLS my name! :yes I love it! What yarn did you use? Also your pattern calls for #10 thread...what color of that did you use? I like big purses and especially like patterns that don't call for lining since I can't seem to sew one in to save my life!!! Thank you so much for the pattern!

This bag uses Red Heart Artist print & chambray blue thread,purchased many years ago at Big Lots,no label.

This bag uses Red Heart Artist print & chambray blue thread,purchased many years ago at Big Lots,no label.

Ok Im just a little confused :yes lol

Do you use 1 strand of yarn and 2 of the #10 thread?

or 1 yarn 1 thread? I am just a little confused what two-strand #10 thread is.

Thanks so much, this pattern is like AMAZING

Blessings,

Kath

Ok Im just a little confused :yes lol

Do you use 1 strand of yarn and 2 of the #10 thread?

or 1 yarn 1 thread? I am just a little confused what two-strand #10 thread is.

Thanks so much, this pattern is like AMAZING

Blessings,

Kath

1 strand of worsted yarn.

2 strands of #10 thread,held together as one.

I love this bag! I'm almost finished with another bag and wanted to make several more bags in different styles. This bag is now on my short list of bags to make next. Thanks for the pattern!

Archived