At C'Ville since 2005

Just wondering how many of you have been on here since Jan or Feb or March or April of 2005 and are you still having fun crocheting and sharing? I am :hook

We all then have an anniversary coming up, don't we, cause it will be 3 years!

What shall we do about that?

I'm another who was at the ezboard Crochetville location and then registered over here. I registered my account here on 3/18/05, as member #102. :)

When I first joined the original Crochetville site I had no idea that I'd end up as co-owner of the best (and largest) crochet gathering spot on the internet!!!

And it's thanks to all our fabulous members that we're the best! Without all of you, Donna and I would be sitting her talking just to each other. :lol

I've been here since September 2005. I don't "talk" as much as some of you I see! LOL I only lurked at the ezboard site. I guess I was too shy to contribute then....and it did take me another 6 months before I signed up here at the new board!

I joined in April, 2005. I've loved this site. Unfortunately, I haven't had the same amount of time to spend on here since I've been homeschooling. Actually, I've not had much time to crochet either. Here's to three years of lovin' the 'ville. :elle

Joined April 8, 2005.. member #505. I lurked for a loooooooonnnnnggg time before I got courageous enough to chat. I think I lurked for at least a year.. maybe two.

I too, have been here since before we were here, lol. Looks like I was 22nd to register at this new board. It just doesn't seem possible that it's been three years. That's crazy...

I've been here since Nov. 2005. I took a little break from the internet and what not within that time...I've also had 2 children within that time, and started college...so there was quite a bit of time where I was just lurking or checking in a couple times a month. But I've been making it about a habit to check it regularly now :yes

I joined March 19, 2005.

I've been away from the boards for quite a while, but hope to be more active in the future. I haven't done much crocheting for a while either, but I've got pregnant niece that I need to get a blanket/afghan made for. I also just ordered a pattern/yarn for a felted stash basket from Mary Maxim. I've never done any felting before and really want to learn this technique.

Archived