**Prairie Star PantyWaist Club **

JulieKay

Krystal-I pick on you just for kicks --never ever do I mean it in a bad way ... you are just fun to pick on sometimes .

Darski-those colors are beautiful ! Wouldnt change a thing .

As for the joining, I have been using a sl st rather than a sc, because it seems a little tighter and the gaps aren't quite as noticeable .

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darski, I love your colors - I'm glad you posted the picture, it too has helped me with seeing how the points should be joined. It never dawned on me to go ahead and do some of the other colors before finishing the center. Duh, sometimes I kill myself! :blush

Julie, that's a good idea with the slip stitch, I might try that too. Thanks!

Krystal, if Julie says it's okay for me to say you're a sweetie for helping, then it is okay!! lol hehe P.S. thank you for changing your avatar - I was a little scared

You guys are great!!

Krystal, if Julie says it's okay for me to say you're a sweetie for helping, then it is okay!!

I'd be careful about being carefree to do anything Julie gives you permission to do. That lady's a stinker and she'll have you shakin' a stick at a skunk, standing behind a shield saying "It's OK, he won't spray!!!".... :rofl

Now wait a minute here .

I am on my deathbed and you are calling me names ????

Have you no shame, Krystal ????

( Just joking, I aint dead yet. Too mean to die . )

I am the picture of polite-ness.

The friend until the end .

The wisdom of the ages ,with advice for all ( whether you want it or not .)

Now wait a minute here .

I am on my deathbed and you are calling me names ????

Have you no shame, Krystal ????

( Just joking, I aint dead yet. Too mean to die . )

I am the picture of polite-ness.

The friend until the end .

The wisdom of the ages ,with advice for all ( whether you want it or not .)

:lol:lol:lol

Ok girls, I am totally confused. I fear I will have to start all over. Last night I did the remaining two motifs of the first color. But I know I must not have joined correctly because when I was finished there was a big hole in the center instead of them all having the points joined. I went back and joined them with a sc, but not sure if it looks the way it is supposed to. I'm okay with joining the sides, but I don't understand how you join all the points together.

Please, someone help! :eek:think:eek:think

:( Oh my, I didn't mean to confuse anyone more!! I hope that Krystal16's help was better then mine.

SheffnJerri, I love the colors of yours! It's looking really good!

I didn't get much done on this over the week, I spent most of the week trying to figure out how to make it bigger. I was inspired to make it larger from the link that AMHMSH posted. I pulled out the old Photoshop and started to remake the pattern. This is what I came up with.

My-new-quilt.jpg

I would like to make it larger and square so I'm still playing around with it. :think

I can't believe I got it almost done!!! I just need to weave in 2 more ends and finish whip stitching some of the seams. I'm glad this CAL was started. It gave me the incentive to dig this out of the closet and finish.

Enjoy

th_pics006.jpgClickable

Beth, that is really pretty. Good for you for finishing it. I can't imagine when mine will be done.

Here is what I have so far:

2385245720060374617S200x200Q85.jpg

2080493120060374617S200x200Q85.jpg

I still don't think my joins are right. What do you think of that variegated?

Archived