**Prairie Star PantyWaist Club **

JulieKay

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SheffnJerri That is just beautiful! I love the blues in it it does make a nice afghan.

I finally got around to getting a new picture of mine. I now have one corner done. Does it seem like the corner take the longest? :think

Fall-Prairie-Stat-3.jpg

I'm still really liking this pattern. It's like one big puzzle you have to put together. :hook

I LOVE the Fall colors that is going to be one beautiful quilt..

I'm definately thinking of doing one of these and entering it at the State Fair this summer.. I've been thinking about entering something for awhile.. I figure if it wins a blue ribbon it would be worth more..

Hello,

I love this pattern. I have been debating it for several years. Last night I pulled my colors from stash. TLC Taupe, Meadow, Lt and Med Thyme, Soft white and Linen. Now to wind the yarn up.

Of course this is only while at work since I am trying to finish several projects at home including joining a granny square afghan. Which I hope to have done next week. I will post pictures when I get a chance

Laura

SheffnJerri That is just beautiful! I love the blues in it it does make a nice afghan.

I finally got around to getting a new picture of mine. I now have one corner done. Does it seem like the corner take the longest? :think

Fall-Prairie-Stat-3.jpg

I'm still really liking this pattern. It's like one big puzzle you have to put together. :hook

I'm loving the yellow in this one!

Thanks everyone! :hug

Super Granny, I have been thinking about entering something in our state fair, but it has to be an original design, if I'm reading the rules right, and I haven't had time to try to come up with one.

Counted94, those colors are going to look great together! I just love seeing all the different color combos that this pattern can be made into!

Sherri-wonderful job ! Love the colors you used . I am almost done with the big white sections, so have a ways to go yet .

Hazle- the fall colors are very pretty ! Good work .

And welcome to the new people just starting -- good to have you along .

Sherri, your afghan is just gorgeous!

Hazlecreek, I love the fall colors you chose. It is coming along beautifully.

Welcome to Laura!

I finished with the main hexagon part yesterday. Have a few other projects to squeeze in, but hopefully will get some of the corners on this week.

Believe it or not I am trying to use a gage in this project. Talk about a shocker. I have 2 copies of this pattern. One is original Coats and Clark freebe pattern and the other from the under cover book.

The original called for a gage of 4 1/4 by 6 3/4 and the under cover book calling for 4 by 6. So which gage did every one use?

Is gage really important in this project?

For my fellow Northern IL/South Eastern Wisconsinites have fun with the snow balls! Great for crocheting! :snow:2snow

Thanks

Laura

Is gage really important in this project?

Nah, not for an afghan. This isn't a wearable...if your gauge is off by a quarter to a half of an inch, it's not anything major.

I'm still here...I'm almost done with the white portion. I'll post a picture in a few days.

Hi Laura

nope, I don't think guage is an issue with this, just so the diamonds are all the same size ,they will go together fine .

I have finished the white and one of the skinny sides and am on the other skinny side, then the big chunks of the ends and corners will be next on the agenda .

That is looking really good, LadyBeBop!

I have about 50 motifs left to make! :clap:clap:clap I'm so excited to finish. I hope I'll get it done this weekend! Well maybe not the trim part, but that's easy enough. (I hope!)

Archived