**Prairie Star PantyWaist Club **

JulieKay

Thanks for the good words. :c9

Very pretty, Lady !

What are the last 2 colors on the points ? I can't tell by the photo, but it's very nice !

Do you mean the green and the cream? Well, the green is the RH selected color (don't have the pattern in front of me, but I think it's claret). The cream is the only yarn that's not a RHSS. It's from a Caron Pounder skein.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Lady !

Sometimes I can't tell by the photos what certain colors are-- they look really nice together though .

By the way, I am done with the center and the skinny sides now ... now to the corners and big ends .

Farthest I have ever gotten on this before !

• 2 weeks later...

How is everyone coming along on this? I rarely post, but I'm watching. I love to see everyone's progress.

Personally, I've been sick for over a week and have only crocheted two diamonds. I will continue to plug away at it though.

Hello Ladies! I just had to drop in and see how everyone was doing on this one. All I can say is WOW am I ever impressed. The ghans are coming along just beautifully and I envy you all for keeping up the momentum to finish this project. Maybe someday I will make one.

How is everyone coming along on this? I rarely post, but I'm watching. I love to see everyone's progress.

Personally, I've been sick for over a week and have only crocheted two diamonds. I will continue to plug away at it though.

I'm in the same boat as you. We've all been sick here for the past two weeks and I haven't gotten much of anything done. Hopefully I will be back in the swing of things soon.

• 3 weeks later...
That's just beautiful!! You did a great job on it!:clap:clap

I've got mine on hold right now. I've finished everything but the trim. It's here if anyone wants to see it. My Prairie Star.

Great job, very pretty. :cheer:clap:cheer

I have been wanting to do this one too.. You all have done such a great job.. maybe I could go yarn shopping today.. HHHmmm

Come on, ya know you want to. :devil Good luck finding the colors you like. :D

Come on, ya know you want to. :devil Good luck finding the colors you like. :D

Enless I drive an hour all I have is Wal-mart..:( So thanks for the well wishes!!! :yes

Kat~I love Walmart so you still have a great selection in my mind. :cheer Well, I guess that'll depend on your Walmart too but still you should be able to find something...:devil:yarn

My Wal-mart is not known for its yarn department.. I'm sure I will find something.. I'm going shopping for the yarn later today.. I will not be starting this right away.. to many WIPs going on right now.. But I will start it soon!

That is just gorgeous! You have to finish it! You are so close now.:cheer

That's just beautiful!! You did a great job on it!:clap:clap

I've got mine on hold right now. I've finished everything but the trim. It's here if anyone wants to see it. My Prairie Star.

I would recommend this to anyone. Have fun with it!:yay

I have been wanting to do this one too.. You all have done such a great job.. maybe I could go yarn shopping today.. HHHmmm

Archived