2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I completely forgot to post last nite. yesterday I found 3 skeins of ribbon yarn in my dollar store -6,,,think that might have clued me in to post my SBS??:think:think:think One would think. but i forgot. here it is for the record though.

WTD: -4 YTD -76

Well, I think I got everyone!

hseger +23 ===== GOLD!!!

DreamsOfYarn +18 ===== SILVER!!

MrsCrochetPants +18 === SILVER!!

econ-nerd +15 ===== BRONZE!

raelynn +14

LegalWoman17 +7

isserlie +6

TammyNC +5

HappyOldCro +5

laurawithchild +4

clocke +2

LaurieE +2

Krystal16 +2

KellyA +2

walker1021 +2

Cesa +1

scc51055 0

lpgeorge123 0

130chris -4

CraftyWitch -6

slksnell -9

CyM -16

yarncat -18

basjordan -48

Needle Arts -59

2kute -66

appy_lover -72

Lisaizme -90

ANYBODY WANNA GUESS WHO GOT SHOOT THE MOON? :rofl

>>>>> (highlight) Nght <<<<<<<<

I haven't been here since the 26th, went on a 2nd job interview. Next week I'll be working 2 part time jobs :eek. Will not have much time to :crocheting. Soon I'll switch to full time on the new job and quit the other. I'm kind of scared, I've been at the same place since 1985 (22+ yrs). Anyhow, I made more 6" squares, used 2 balls and rolled 2 skeins (+4) and am down to 1 medium ball of black. A well meaning neighbor gave me a skein of pink yarn (-2). Said she borrowed from me in the past and "owed" me some (I thought she'd forgotten :sigh). If I'd known, I'd asked for Simply Soft black :lol.

Score: + 2

Ellie 13

Hi, I closed last week with a plus 14,

The plus 5 (on Sunday) was a beginning for this week.

Not that it matters all that much, I am already up to plus 18 for this week, I just used 4 more skeins, putting the finishing touches on the poncho now.

Well, I finished a skein on yet another new blankie +2 :yay

HOWEVER... when I got home tonight, my craftsetc.com order had arrived, in 6 boxes! YES, SIX boxes :oops

I SWEAR I'm selling some! :devil

-460 for those

HOLY MOLY!!!

-460???? Is there a reverse overachiever score???? How in the WORLD does one use 230 skeins of yarn?

I said I'd sell some, didn't I? :2blush

Besides... what's it..? 23 or so afghans.... :scrachin

I was having a crisis! And this week is even worse!!! NO, I haven't ordered anything, and I don't intend to! :rofl

Well, I finished a skein on yet another new blankie +2 :yay

HOWEVER... when I got home tonight, my craftsetc.com order had arrived, in 6 boxes! YES, SIX boxes

I SWEAR I'm selling some! :devil

-460 for those

Well, once you sell your yarn and box it up, you have a very pretty new truck to transport it to the post office :drive

You'll never believe what I found in my basement this evening!!!

3 More Totes of yarn! I knew I was missing some yarn but I didn't know where I put it! So I re-re-organized my stash and put all my numbered totes in numerical order and I have 44 containers of yarn! I'll have to get some more pictures taken! It looks so organized! :) Maybe I'll be able to find what I am looking for more easily!

PLUS - In one of the totes of yarn I found, there was a bunch of miscellaneous yarn I knew I would never use so I donated it to the 2nd Chance Shop! +53 points!

Which makes my WTD: +58 so far! and it is only monday!

Trying real hard to use up all those little balls this week. So far 11 are outa here! I know my yarn order should be on my doorstep this week. Hopefully busting thru these balls will help offset the skeins coming thru the door. I will no where be near Nght's score, tho. I believe that is an unachievable goal for me. lol

I made more squares (16 done, need 20 more). Used 2 small balls and the last of my black (+3) :clap. Now I'll have to work on something else, until I get more black. There go my points :sigh. Maybe I can :crocheting something with the :yarn I was "gifted" the other day. I'll try to get as many points as I can before I go get the black (I don't need any WIPs hanging around).

Score: WTD + 5

Ellie 13

I used up a skein last night. Yeah! I also realized yesterday that I was so upset with myself for buying all that yarn last week that I forgot to add in the 3 points I earned, so I've made the updates to my ytd, it would not have made a difference in where I ended up last week anyway.

Archived