2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been too busy to get much crocheting done. I had plans last night and tonight so I'll go ahead and post: +41 WTD.

Getting rid of stash is the best feeling...it means you've made room for more yarn to be bought!! :yarn:lol:yarn:yes:yarn:devil:yarn

I may still get one more ball done tonight but just in case I don't and so I don't forget to post my score. I'll do it now and add iti in later if I do bust it.

WTD +20

At least I got to -200 even now I need to work on the goal of getting +10 points at minimum per week to get this stash under control :D

I apologize in advance for any errors, oversights, or stupid things I may have done compiling this list.

+41 - itzhunic - GOLD MEDAL!!!:yay

+25 - dragon puck - SILVER MEDAL!!!:cheer

+22 = Tia - Bronze Medal!:clap

+21 basjordan

+20 hseger

+13 LegalWoman17

+12 angelfire

+8 Dreams of Yarn

+7 Ellie 13

+5 econ-nerd

+4 Marzee

+1 Walker 1021

0 Jenny Bunny

-2 Kelly A

-5 CLLinda

-30 jeannie1205 Shoot the Moon!:hook

Unscientifically, I feel that this week got the overall highest score yet! Way to crochet, everyone!!!:hook

Everyone did pretty well this week! :yay Congratulations to Itzhunic for winning the Gold!

Keep up the good work, everyone!

:manyheart

I stayed at my parents last night, because of the weather. Mom and I played cards, no :crocheting. I'll spend today with them. We're going to lunch soon, but I'll :crocheting later if mom wants to knit. It's nice to spend time with family, even if I don't :crocheting.

WTD Score: 0 so far

Ellie 13

I've busted 2 balls already today :yay +2 but I'm afraid if JoAnn's has the color of homespun I need for my Mom's b-day present on sale I'll have to buy the 6 skeins. :( I better get :crocheting just in case.

If they don't have the color there then it won't be so bad cause I'll just buy it one skein at a time with coupons from HL. :yes

I stopped at Wally World today and picked up the Peaches and Cream that I need for making pot holders. I have decided to make each sil a set of potholders for Christmas. I found a really nice basketweave pattern and they turn out really nice.

I'm already at a -10 and it's only Monday. I do want to pick up some more yarn, but not this week. -10 is hard to balance out.

:manyheart

Made more spiders and rolled a skein to a small ball last night (+1). I got some more pins, so I'll make more pumpkin pins. Trying to make a witch is driving me :loco! Maybe I should try making a ghost, if I can find where I put my white yarn :think.

WTD Score: + 1

Ellie 13

Received one skein of yarn in the mail today...thanks Ellie! It was exactly what I needed :dance...same brand and color! And I was just running out of it too.

I and the future recipient of this afghan at Pine Ridge Reservation, thank you. :hug

So -2 makes +1 so far this week.

Archived