2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

Well I am moving this week, so I haven't had much time for the hook, but I did throw away 4 balls of yarn (stuff that would never get used anyway). Then I got some stuff back from my trip and realized that I forgot to account for 2 balls I bought while there, so I will be counting them this week, giving me a big fat zero for the week. At least it's not negative.

WTD 0

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Linda be safe! Sorry for your reason for the trip.

I'm a long way from positive YTD :lol I've still got to see what of my stash I can get rid of. Maybe I'll do it next week to boost my score :lol

I finished the afghan :yay. Didn't used the whole skein (3/4 maybe), but I rolled it to a small ball (+1) :clap. Made some charity squares, but didn't used much yarn.

WTD Score: 0

Ellie 13

BTW: is "0" a + or - :think

I might get one more skein used up by tonight but I'll go ahead an put my score down so I don't forget.

WTD -7

Edit: I got that skein finished up so I'm updating my end score. :yay

WTD +14 YTD +16

I apologize. It's 10:38 p.m. here and I can never remember what time of year we're 2 hours behind from EST and when we're 3 hours behind (Arizona never changes time since we don't observe daylight savings). I understand if my score doesn't count. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Welcome to the new names on the list! Here are the weekly totals. I tried to catch everyone's most recent post, but if the numbers don't stand out, I may have missed them.

itzhunic +22 - GOLD MEDAL!

Schmetterling +14 - SILVER MEDAL!

Legalwoman17 +11 - BRONZE MEDAL!

jeanie1205 +8

CLLinda +8

yarncat +7

dreams of yarn +6

basjordan +6

Krystal16 +4

cyM +1

Marzee 0

appylover 0

ellie13 0

dragonpuck 0

lpgeorge123 -2

ankh -3

JennyBunny -7

hseger -7

alwayscrafting -22

And the winner of MY favorite award - SHOOT THE MOON....

walker 1021 -24

:cheer:hug:manyheart

I am so sorry guys. I got busy with a game of Civ and lost all track of time. My horrors will have to go on this new week's tally.

Maybe it was a Freudian Slip that I got distracted and forgot to post the -12 - will get them next week. :wlol

Oops- I forgot to post, but I am so happy with myself! I finished off 2 skeins of yarn (little skeins on a double stranded project, but hey, it's gone). I am determined to be in the positives for the year!

:clap This is just what I have been looking for. I have wayyyy to much yarn it is taking over my house and we just got a new baby puppy and I dont want to lose him in the yarn. :D So I will be posting in on Saturday. Hopefully I can get some things done and get a positive score before buying yarn for all the stockings I need to do for christmas.

YAY!!! :cheer :cheer

Hooray for me!!!

My YTD is FINALLY out of the negatives!

I finished a skein of suede on my bear claw +1

Congratulations, Krystal! So how it feel to be in the positives? I can't remember.:think

Archived