2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

I'm so tired. I don't think I will get any crocheting done tonight, so I am posting my lovely score.

I sure hope someone went shopping. I don't want "Shoot the Moon" two weeks in a row.

I will definately try to just work out of my stash, unless there's another great sale!:lol

I almost forgot my numbers. Too much sun today for the parade.

:manyheart

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't make the type larger in the edit section, so I am adding it now. Sorry about two posts just to put up my lovely score. I'm going to bed.

wtd=-10!

Busted another skein of cotton. At this rate, I will have no cotton left soon and will have to buy more :eek

I'll post my score now since I don't think I will finish any more skeins during the race.

WTD: +16

YTD: +190

Looks like I stayed at +12

I am happy with a +19ytd, and hope to make it a plus 27 in the near future after using 4 skeins of stash on a new project. My closet is looking empty...but I think thats because its migrating all around the house. Time to organize soon I think!

The totals for the week ending July 5 are as follows:

basjordan - GOLD MEDAL!!! +22

jeannie1205 - SILVER MEDAL!!! +18

Dreams of Yarn +16 TIED FOR BRONZE

Walker1024 +16 TIED FOR BRONZE

yarncat +14

ldyer +12

Legalwoman17 +11

cym +9

Schmetterling +8

Needlearts +5

Ellie13 +5

hseger +3

angelfire +2

clocke +1

lpgeorge123 -6

CLLinda -10

Krystal16 -22

And the winner of this week's SHOOT THE MOON...

Appy lover -78

Congratulations everyone!

I forgot to post yesterday. :eek However, it wouldn't have mattered as my score hasn't changed from the last posting. :no

I've been busy crocheting, :crocheting just not finishing up any skeins or rolling any into balls. :yarn

Things have been too hectic for me to spend time at the Ville. :sigh I've missed everyone. :hug

Hopefully this will be an easier week for me :xfin and a better one for busting through those skeins!! :cheer

I tied for BRONZE! It is the first time I have ever placed (either in the positives or the negatives). Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!

There were quite a few in the positives this week. CONGRATS!

And a big CONGRATS to Apply Lover for Shooting the Moon! :)

Thanks, Appy Lover for taking the heat off of me.

And me too. I couldn't win the "Shoot the Moon" two weeks in a row. Thanks for doing a great job!

Thanks to my generous FGM, I am starting this week with a bang! DH went down the street late last night to check the mail and I had lots of yarn as part of a RAOK package. It's all for charity though!!!

And thus I am starting this week at -24! I have a lot of work to do to get out of the negatives this week! I'm working on a 3-strand blanket so that should help.

I did a lot of :crocheting over the weekend. Used up 4 balls making flowers an turtles for a friend (+4). Used a ball and rolled a skein putting my afghan squares together (+2). Only have 6 more squares to assemble and the border to do and it's finished :clap. Should be done by Wed. (Thurs?). I have a ball and a skein left, I hope it's enough. I'm not sure what to do afterwards. I have a lot of brown and tan for teddies, but no stuffing. If I go to get some, I might be tempted to get yarn too.

WTD Score: + 6

Ellie 13

Archived