easiest round ripple ever???????

Does anyone know where I could get a pattern like that? Just like simple triple crochet and increases and stuff, no v-stitches and that, it will be my first blanket and I want it to be simple and relaxing (these are suppossed to be very simple, right)?????????????????????????:think

Aggie May has a very easy pattern you may be interested in. Believe if I can make the round ripple Aggie May then anyone can and I made one by her pattern before and it is easy.

I totally agree with Aelita!! Aggie Mae's round ripple afghan is the easiest to follow!! I made my oldest daughter a black and camouflage RR. (I'll have to post pretty soon, as it is going to be a Christmas present, have to wrap it up soon!!)

Aggie May.. since your on.

I have been searching for your pattern for a couple of month, and would not think its cheeky of you at all if you would send it my way :c9

:hug

Aggie May:

I would love it if you PM'ed me the pattern also. I have been looking for an easy one to try. I tired one and it did not work for me.

As everyone in this post said it was a great pattern I would be so thankfull!!

Thanks

:crochetingI have PM this to everyone who as asked, so far, but in case I dont get back to this thread, PM me direct to make sure you get the patterns you want.

Have fun.

Colleen:hug

:cheerI have PMed about 1 million people tonight so hope you are all happy with the pattern.

I have emptied my box so that if anyone else wants it, they can now PM me.

Have fun.

Colleen:hug

I got my Pm with the pattern!! It is going to be the first thing I make when I all my holiday crocheting done!! !

Thank you so much for the pattern

I received my PM with the pattern...Aggie May, you are a doll!

Thank you so much. :hug I'm working on my first RR now, and already have plans for at least 2 more. I really appreciate your offer of help, too.

Have a good night.

Katie

hey colleen!

how are you?

just wondering if you only have the one pattern for the round ripple? i thought i saw somewhere where you were working on another one, but i could be wrong. just curious!

i think i have made 10 of her rr. they are the best! i have another one to do if i can ever find the matching yarn i need

Archived