My first Seraphina

goldi316

It will definitely not be my last. Had a few problems with it, mostly stupid error problems, because this shawl really is easy to do once you get the sequence down. As long as I can avoid those stupid errors, I don't anticipate having any problems with this pattern again.

This shawl was made with Red Heart Casual Cot'n in the color Spice. It took 4 skeins (at 140 yards each) to do this shortened ("working") version of Doni's shawl.

Since we are having a cool spell right now, I am going to take the opportunity to wear this to work tomorrow, over a black linen blouse and black cords. Got the wardrobe all lined up for when the alarm goes off, lol! This particular shawl will likely get it's workout this fall, since the colors fit that season better than spring or summer!

SeraphinaInFlight.jpg

SeraphinaWingsFolded.jpg

SeraphinaHanging.jpg

Beautiful!! :manyheart Your shawl is just beautiful!

I haven't tried it yet but its on my list. I love the color yarn you used. I can't find any fall colors at my walmart here. I have to drive a distance to get to a Joanns or a Michaels and with gas prices the way they are.. I'll have to do with walmart.

Great job! This is really beautiful. I love the color. I haven't made this one yet, but I'm sure the next time you're memory will kick in and those, errors will not be repeated.

Archived