Amazing afghan (not by me)

I love that afghan. I've seen it before and wanted the pattern but then forced myself not to find it. But I really want it again. I should add it to my Wish List. :manyheart

I had to have it! Got a bid on Ebay. My handle there is diamondatthebeach so please don't bid against me! I've got 4 days to wait & anticipate! :hook

It's breathtakingly gorgeous but it would take me an eternity to do something that huge.

If I ever stumble across the pattern....maybe.

:frog

ladies - sorry to tempt you like this...but here's the pattern on ebay - go for it!!! This is beautiful - when I first saw it - I just clicked on the link and thought - what a beautiful RUG!! But its an afghan - wow....love it!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11797&item=8186870313&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

That is really a beautiful pattern. It is expensive, but keep looking for the pattern, it is funny but sometimes when the expensive sale is over a whole bunch of people put their pattern up for auction and it goes for less $$. Good luck!

That is really a beautiful pattern. It is expensive, but keep looking for the pattern, it is funny but sometimes when the expensive sale is over a whole bunch of people put their pattern up for auction and it goes for less $$. Good luck!

Yea, I have noticed that, patience usually pays off big time in Ebay land =)

OMG, I love it. I want, want, want that pattern. Can't have it right now LOL but I want it!!!!!

I would love to do it on a smaller scale too...it's just amazing. so gorgeous.:drool

and blue is my favorite color!

I didn't want to step on anyone's toes and outbid anyone from here so I was on a mission today to find this pattern somewhere and by george I did it! :clapLOL I searched a couple out of print book places and purchased it for 7.94!!! I found two of them at two different places...the other was 7.99 so if anyone else is interested in the other one you can find it at

http://dogbert.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?y=0&tn=award+winning+afghans&x=0

Hugs!

Becky

hazelnutlatte.com

Archived