Shorty Sleeper tester

Yarn Angel

Here is Julie's Shorty Sleeper completed using Cottontots - Sweet Dreams. I decided to give this to a lady at our church who is having a baby shower. I don't know if it is a boy or a girl so I have both blue and pink buttons to sew on. I am also going to make booties to match and a headband if it is a girl. This is a Wonderful pattern! Works up real fast.

ShortySleeper2.jpg

Amy

That is perfect! I need to start making things for my :eek grandbaby-but its too soon to know if its going to be pink or blue for the layette :think This would be perfect, please let me know where to find the pattern.

Kathy in NC

I have a question for y'all... does it have a flap along the front that buttons and that's how it fastens, or am I looking at the picture wrong?

I'm trying desperately not to add it to my list of WIMs... lol

I just saw the pattern and answered my own question... thanks!

aawwwwwwww.. that is sooooo cute.:c9

All you ladies are bad.. lol

Making all these baby outfits and I have no babies that young around me anymore. Guess I will have to wait for my daughter to have babies (am hoping that it will be a few more years yet.. lol, she is only 19)

Terri :yay

The pattern can be found in my pattern blog. Any baby sportweight yarn should be good. I used a 6 oz skein and had plenty leftover after I made the sleeper, hat and booties.

Thank you again, Amy :)

:frog

Awwwww - it is so very cute! You did a great job on it!! :clap

I am not planning to have kids at any time in the foreseeable future....hmmm....perhaps I can make one, hoping that my sister will have a neice or nephew for me to dress up in the near future! Even better - make it and give it to her as an incentive! :devil

Archived