PLEASE, Can You Send a Card?

chrispersmom

Hi everyone, I am asking for your help. Here is the story. My hubby's grandparents were on their way home last night from the grocery across a very windy mountain and wrecked. His grandfather was air lifted to Bristol Regional Medical Center in Tenn, and his Grandma sadly died at the scene. The EMS tried to resuscitate her , but it didn't work. Mark's mother is devastated and I just thought what better than to get hugs from the great people here at the ville? Nothing better. If you would like to send a card to his mother, just pm me and I will give you her address. His grandfather is 81 and his grandma was 76yrsold. I would appreciate any who would help. Just a short message and give your ville name too. I will explain that she can expect some cards from some of my crochet friends.

This is especially sad as our family has been through much in the last year. My mother passed away, and last November, the same grandparents were involved in a home invasion. The grandpa was stabbed 14 to 20 times and the grandma who was in a wheelchair because of amputations, was held at gunpoint for her purse and medicines. Their son that lived with them was shot in the head and died a few days later. The trial for the person that done this is coming up in december and now with maw maw gone, paw paw must go through the trial without her. So, I think some hugs are in order.

Paw paw is doing well and is on his way home now. He was beat up and bruised, but thank god, nothing more. He is blaming himself. He slipped off the shoulder of the road and the gravel caused him to lose control. So, anyway. Thanks so much in advance. :hug

Hubby is doing okay with it, but I don't think it has sunk in too good yet for any of us. To live thru that stuff last year and then die like this.....She was a great christian lady and everyone loved her. She will be missed.

Thanks to everyone that has replied so far, it means so much. I think I have sent the address to everyone that has asked so far. Again, many thanks to all of you. :hug:hug:hug

I'm so sorry to hear this, it's just terrible. What great-hearted people they must be, to withstand so much in their lives. I admire their courage and send them my love. Please PM me the address.

Archived