Join Us for the "ME" CAL!

judianne

Hi Ladies,

I've added the other links to my favorites. Everything looks so good. I made 4 more squares on the scripture afghan. Today, I'll probably make the 18 chocolate hearts for the heartwarming ghan. I'm looking for Caron soft pink so that I can finish the pink baby ghan. I've looked every where and cannot find this color. I think it has been discontinued. If so, I'll have to trim it in white.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh my goodness, now you've done it, :yes. Now here is something else I need to make. I started on this site with no WIP bags, I got hooked on making the 8 pocket cal, and now I just have to make this one. Of course once I empty the tubs into the bags, I'll have all this extra space.

Guess I will just have to get more yarn....:oops Did I say that? :heehee

THAT'S the spirit!! :cheer:clap:cheer:lol

Judy,

Does WW mean what I think it does? If so, I joined again Thursday. I plan to make this my last time re-joining. I plan to become a lifetime member by reaching my goal. Good luck to you!

Yup- and this is my 2nd time reaching goal...I plan on going to meetings (FREE!) for the rest of my life! I won;t allow myself to get back into bad habits.

Good luck :clap :clap and as I tell Kathy (losingmymind2) it's a marathon, not a sprint!

Thanks for the links, Amy and Cara!

Updated the first post....no names with the links, though.

I tried that and... :no

I'm still figuring this stuff out as I go...

TY for the vote of confidence, Cara:manyheart

Has the injured kitty shown up this AM? I may have missed it if you mentioned it earlier...

Off for a date with my hook....

See y'all later...

TY for the vote of confidence, Cara:manyheart

Has the injured kitty shown up this AM? I may have missed it if you mentioned it earlier...

Off for a date with my hook....

See y'all later...

No not yet but we've been watching for him. Cats are sneaky ya know. He's probably been in to eat and dashed out again before we knew he was there :yes

I've decided what i'm making, yippee!! I decided with all this yarn I already have I should make a scrap ghan. I'm going with "Catty-Corners" from the Big Book of Scrap Afghans. I'm really looking forward to making this one. :cheer

Here's a link to a picture of it http://www.e-patternscentral.com/image.html?prod_id=3374&mode=magnify.

Let's get this party started.....:party

Tab - Excellent choice! Very cheery :yes

Kim - Yep I noticed Michaels also has the bamboo on sale. Might have to mosey on over there this week....again. If I have any left from all the Vanna's Choice I bought when they had it on sale last week :blush

I started my RR last night. This will be a fill in project. I have lots of things to make for others, so I will work on this when I need a break from them.

Here is the link to the pattern I use the most.

http://www.sewonfire.com/round_ripple_afghan.htm

Here is a link to Chrome Kitty's post that lists the correction for row 3, along with other great tips and tricks.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=29245

I'm going to make a Waves of Color Tote Bag for myself, now that I've finished 3 for other people. I'll just have to remind myself not to work on it too quickly or I'll be done in a day or two!!!

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=62995

Wow I wish I could work so fast to have it done in a day or two. I guess it is because you finished 3 already:cheer :clap

I am going to add it to my list.

I'm just about ready to start the sleeves on my shrug/short sweater thing. I decided to not follow the candy apple pattern. Mainly because it's cold out and I want this done NOW! I'm just doing my favorite square yoke. I'm 1/2 way into the skein so I'm thinking it will probably take all 3 skeins that I have of this color.

I'm going to make a Waves of Color Tote Bag for myself, now that I've finished 3 for other people. I'll just have to remind myself not to work on it too quickly or I'll be done in a day or two!!!

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=62995

I think this may be next on my ME list. I really should stop being so selfish, I have alot I need to make for others.:think:hook But this could be a relief project, a smaller project when I need a break from large ones.

Mel, TY for the links. I usually make the Sew on Fire one, myself. Makes a very pretty thread doily, too!:yes

Tabby, thanks for your link, too - I've seen that pattern and been very tempted, but I have no patience to make all those color changes. I know me:blush

I think this may be next on my ME list. I really should stop being so selfish, I have alot I need to make for others.:think:hook But this could be a relief project, a smaller project when I need a break from large ones.

Absolutely! Go for it!!:yay

Mel, TY for the links. I usually make the Sew on Fire one, myself. Makes a very pretty thread doily, too!:yes

Yes, that does make a pretty thread doily. I made a doily and a small table topper with that pattern in thread for my bestest buddy/cosmic twin. I'm making my DD a thread one now, and trying to make myself one too, but as usual, mine is on the back burner. Maybe I'll add that to my project for this CAL :scrachin

hello

cara - i lovr both patterns make the bag first then the afghan

tabby- woooooooooooooooooow the afghan is more than amazing

i loooooooooooooved it i was feeling sleepy and now as if someone kicked my to wake :)

julie- the afghan is pretty i know you always know how to choose colors and i`m completlly sure your`s will be gr8 looking

Archived