I'm in love ... with an afghan

It is pretty, but that's going to be a lot of ends! What color are you going to make it?

Yeah... those ends... hmnnn :wlol

I was thinking that a nice soft pink would be good. I need to think about this because I promised myself I would not make anything larger than a scarf. :eek

It is just so gosh darn pretty.

.... I need to think about this because I promised myself I would not make anything larger than a scarf. :eek

Darski, look at it this way: each square is significantly smaller than a scarf (;))! And the afghan is beautiful (:c9)! It will look so elegant draped across your sofa - or you (:))!

Darski, look at it this way: each square is significantly smaller than a scarf (;))! And the afghan is beautiful (:c9)! It will look so elegant draped across your sofa - or you (:))!

Good thinking. You must be a real helper when writing resume's. :rofl

Good thinking. You must be a real helper when writing resume's. :rofl

It's kinda funny that you say that because I was a technical writer. But I didn't like to do resumes - or proposals - because I would not lie by omission or commission (:rofl) and I'd butt heads with my management all the time!

I just wanted to give you a different way to look at your afghan (:haha)! Although, 111 squares? To quote one of my younger friends: "Girl, I don't know if you want to go there!" But, you do such beautiful work! I'm sure that your afghan will be gorgeous (:2hug)!

Ann

:lol :lol :lol It's really beautiful and I'd love to make one of those but I just can't stand making motifs. Please let us see your progress as you succumb to your addiction. :devil

:lol :lol :lol It's really beautiful and I'd love to make one of those but I just can't stand making motifs. Please let us see your progress as you succumb to your addiction. :devil

Now this is funny considering that you are the star of the Vintage Cardigan with all those little motifs. :wlol

I think I might just make a lapghan from this. That way I get to make it but not all those squares.

If you let me know the yarn you are using and color, the gauge you get for a square, I might be convinced to send some finished squares your way, ends tucked and all.

Why :ty what a sweetheart you are :hug

I am planning to use good old Red Heart in their light Pink.

I thought I had worked out the numbers for a lapghan but it would be too small my way... :sigh

My practice squares - not in RH pink (but fleck) came out to 6 inches on the diagonal and 5 inches straight up. I have to try it in my pink before I can say for sure

Rachel,

I think that you should have written "enabler" in all CAPS (:rofl)! You gotta stop posting these links - :heehee! (Well, OK, maybe one more ... :scrachin)

Me? Stop posting links?

Can't. There would be riots in the streets.

:rofl

Archived