Wish I May, Wish I Might... (glass crochet hooks)

I think they come with a "no explaination guarrantee). they will fix them for you. Still...they are beautiful, and probably are heavenly to use...and probably worth every cent....I just couldn't afford to spend that much on one.

Ohhhh... 7th.gif Those are amazing!!! I'd use 'em every single day!! Afterall with the "No Questions Asked Lifetime Repair Warranty", I wouldnt worry. Just imagine how wonderfully the yarn must slide off those!! *sigh*

I've already decided that I HAVE to have one...

Now I'm wondering - what color? what size? And this paycheck or next?? :lol

I think I like the cobalt... maybe in a larger size...

Once I get mine I'll let everyone know if they're fabulous or not.

Those are soo pretty!! I don't knit (yet), but did you look at the knitting needles?? I love the toppers on them. I'll have to remember this site.....maybe hint to the fiance for Christmas. Hint nothing - he's clueless for gifts! I'll just tell him. :)

OKay ladies... here is what I decided...

I'm going with the cobalt, probably in an "N" or "P" as suggested.

BUT! So I make sure I really want to spend this much on a hook...

With this paycheck I will save half the money... and if I'm still in love* next payday I'll match the first half and go for it.

*I'm pretty sure I'll still be in love, but I have a tendency to blow my money that I'm trying to curb.

:droolOkay, I've just decided that I, too have to have one (or two) or those hooks! I read a little more, and they're made of Pyrex glass, so they're pretty strong. I haven't had any of my Pyrex cooking ware break on me yet!

I think I'm going to have to save for the ruby in a size J, the greens in a size I, and the cobalt in a size K! Those are too gorgeous!!! :hook

I read a little more, and they're made of Pyrex glass, so they're pretty strong. I haven't had any of my Pyrex cooking ware break on me yet!

Just don't move any of it from one temperature extreme to another. :)

There is a lifetime warranty, so it should be okay... you can fix glass pretty easily. :)

[i really want one of the red ones, but $70 could be better used elsewhere. I think I am going to order a few buttons, however! ]

-j

• 4 weeks later...
So I guess no one bought one????

Not me. I know I'll break it! I have marble & tile floors throughout my house, one drop and it's gone!

Archived