How Many Have Been Here From The Beginning of Crochetville?

I have been looking a some of the older posts that have been bumped up and I am curious about it!:think I have been here a year and a half and can't imagine leaving!:no:eek There seems to be quite a few that aren't here anymore:(

WOW! :eek I have been a member here for three years. Now that's crazy, lol. I wasn't even one of the first. I do remember it being much smaller way back then though.:lol

Crochetville was first started in February 2004. When we moved over to the vBulletin platform in Feb/March 2005, we had just under 800 members!

I joined sometime after Christmas of 2004, either late December 2004 or January 2005. I think.

No, we're on vBulletin now.

It was on ez board before. I joined way back then. Not at first though. I lurked a lot.

:)

Sorry I ment ez board. I was just coming to fix that mistake.:hook

I've been with Crochetville since before the move to this board, but have been inactive for a while due to health issues, among other things. Just started coming back recently, and have picked up my hook again (working on a faux-Babette blanket as a gift for my son this Christmas.) I guess I first started visiting here in early 2005... why does it seem like so much longer? Feels like this place has been part of my life for many more years than that. <g>

Lene'

I guess I am a somewhat recent member by the sounds of this. I have been here about a year and a half.

I did see some early posts by Dot and I admit I am sorry I did not share the board with her.

I find I do wonder about some of those who went before us and set the tone and pace here. :ghug

I suppose you could say I've been here from very near the beginning. I believe it was May 2004. I'm member #47. (And I lurked before finally signing up!)

It was just a handful of people at that time.

Now look how it has grown!

(This was my first intro post.)

I just checked and my member number is #105. If I remember correctly when we moved from ez board, we had to reregister. So I have been on this one since March 18, 2005.:hook

With every year and new members we have fun and find out new things.

Archived