Go Big Red Baby Sweater

allimac

wow - zipper and everything! I'm so impressed!!! They all look great! I love the colors together in the green set. But the red one looks so warm and cozy - a lucky lil one that gets it! Great job!!!!

Thankyou all for your kind words of encouragement.:blush

Frangipani, yes, that zipper was a toughie, hate sewing zippers, sewing them to yarn is even more difficult for me! :eek

Jewels and jess,even though I'm living in Boston, I am from Nebraska, hence the "Big Red" reference. It will be for my future Husker fan great-nephew. :)

Carmen, my next project is going to be the crocheted sock monkey for my niece.

I LOVE that sweater! Have been wanting to make it for a while. Yours turned out so well. Nice job!

Thankyou all for your kind words of encouragement.:blush

Frangipani, yes, that zipper was a toughie, hate sewing zippers, sewing them to yarn is even more difficult for me! :eek

Jewels and jess,even though I'm living in Boston, I am from Nebraska, hence the "Big Red" reference. It will be for my future Husker fan great-nephew. :)

Carmen, my next project is going to be the crocheted sock monkey for my niece.

OMG, I just knew you had to be a native when I saw the name of the baby cardi!!! Woo hoo, the spring game is tomorrow, wonder what Callahan has in mind for this fall?

I'm also doing the layette set that you've got pictures of; the green, yellow and blue, but I changed up my colors. I have the sweater and blanket to finish yet, by June.

:hug Hugs from Lincoln!

Archived