Broomhilda the witch

Tampa Doll

I know we have a couple of weeks till October, but I just could not wait to show you Broomhilda. A lot of you looked for the 3” and 6” brooms for me. AuntyM found me some 3" brooms. The 6” broom is under her dress and hat, 3” one, is the one she is ready to ride on Halloween Night.

Yeah, she is back in the computer room with our Angel and a few other surprises I have made that I will show later.

I love these Mini-broom doll patterns. Here is where I got them.

http://www.maggiescrochet.com/pages/Leaflets/Maggies_Leaflets/L019_Holiday_Mini_Broom_Dolls_2_main.htm

You can see the size of her; buy the quarter that is sitting next to her. Oh yeah, she is next to the Angel, so maybe she will be reformed. Nah!

BroomHilda001.jpg (clickable) th_Broomhilda.gif

Glad you all like Broomhilda. She takes only a couple of hours to make, maybe less. I really enjoyed making her.

I am thinking of making a coven:scrachin . That would be a total of 12 :eek

hhensler - I have made the Santa one, but gave it away. I may make another one. I am looking to make the Thanksgiving one soon, but I have a month before I have to worry about that.

Dh is looking for a large one for July 4th.

So much to do and so little time to do it.:sigh Guess I will have to give up housework.:rofl

• 2 weeks later...

Archived