My Snowman.. heres to wishing it was snowing

Ladydaydreamer

I have been making a lot of holiday themed things as of late but this little guy I found show off worthy! Yes I have been playing in my photo software as well but here is my little bit of chill in 90degree weather.

snowmen1.png

I have others I have done I just don't have photos of them yet.

:hook:manyheart

Kristy:c9

Thanks for all the compliments! The little snow man is a door greeter he is about 6'' tall and has the bells on the bottom and the long arms that hold to the door handle. I am making another one right now that will just sit on a shelf or table I'll post more photos later on.

He's adorable. I have to get started, too as I want to make a flock...herd..group of snowpeople for Christmas this year

I didn't read all the posts yet on this thread so I hope I'm not repeating someone else.

When I read your post I was picturing Calvin on the comic strip Calvin and Hobbes making all those mini snowmen.......

:lol

Thanks ladies.. The image manip I did with Photoshop CS . I use to design sites and have worked with photoshop for years now. the pattern was one listed in the snowman CAL it's the door greeter one.. he has arms and bells under him I just cropped the arms and bells out of the image.

Archived