Cats and Crochet

One of my cats would let me put a hat on him. You can do just about anything to him, and he doesn't care.

The other one would give me the same look, if I was even able to get a hat on him and he'd keep it on for a picture.

Cute Picture. A definite keeper!!!

Like some I have one cat (pictured in my avatar) that would allow me to do pretty much as I please with her. Now Momma Cat would fly out of the door and not return for a few days, and Abby would repeated attach the hat till it was in shreds and go after the hand that placed it on her till it was shredded, so forth and so on. At least until she feels she is even with you putting such an evil thou adorable item on her.

I love it! That pic should be submitted to "I CAN HAS CHEEZEBURGER". I check it out every morning to see the new kitty pics.

I'd have to have a blood transfusion if I so much as thought about putting on anythng like that on any of my heathens. But I love em anyway, even without hats!

My mom's cat (R.I.P), used to get stuff put on him all the time. When he didn't want to "play" anymore, he'd pull it off and go to mom or where we couldn't reach. There's also a web site called Stuff On My Cat. It has lots of crazy pics of cats.

Ellie 13

I submitted that to Lol Cats.

I took the photo, but an internet friend of mine added the words. She changed the type and sent it to "I can haz Cheezeburger"

If you see it on=line, vote for Tater! He's such a good sport!!!

1253068438_a612ea4fe0_m.jpg

Scooter has also been known to do some modeling in his day. Now HE will rip your face off if you catch him at the wrong moment. Tate is a lover, not a fighter - Scooter don't put up with no nonsense!

Bogey doesn't sit still long enough to model for me.

LOL that's too funny! You should send it in to icanhascheezburger.com

My cats would never tolerate a hat. They'd do the paw on the head and get dis ting off cuz I dunt wike it meowmy.

That's exactly what I was thinking! :lol It looks exactly like one of the LOLcats photos! :lol

Elle

My mom's cat (R.I.P), used to get stuff put on him all the time. When he didn't want to "play" anymore, he'd pull it off and go to mom or where we couldn't reach. There's also a web site called Stuff On My Cat. It has lots of crazy pics of cats.

Ellie 13

There's another hilarious site called mycathatesyou.com that has loads of funny pics, too! Here's my Ed-A-Puss on mycathatesyou.com doing his version of "Clockwork Orange" MyCatHatesYou dot com

Elle

Archived