Crochetville Challenge - Toy Drive; GOALS ARE BEING MET!!!

Midds

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
th_P1010173.jpg

I have to wash all the toys (kitties in house) and pack and ship. I actually thought I had til Aug. But I'm ready!:hook

Good News! You do have until August! The toys are going to be delivered I believe on August 12th.

(First post updated.)

Okay, in between all the chaos of making a new shoe, I managed to whip out a snail and a baby harp seal. I'm about 3/4 of the way done with peggytoe's turtle and I plan on making atleast one more snail (they're so stinking cute). What date do we have until exactly so I can plan my next two weeks?:manyheart

P.S. I managed to misplace my camera (in less than 7 hours) or I woulda taken pictures for you. I'll have to post them at a later date.-I seem to be losing everything lately, including my mind.:eek

Okay, in between all the chaos of making a new shoe, I managed to whip out a snail and a baby harp seal. I'm about 3/4 of the way done with peggytoe's turtle and I plan on making atleast one more snail (they're so stinking cute). What date do we have until exactly so I can plan my next two weeks?:manyheart

P.S. I managed to misplace my camera (in less than 7 hours) or I woulda taken pictures for you. I'll have to post them at a later date.-I seem to be losing everything lately, including my mind.:eek

Thank you so much for being a part of this challenge and the toy drive. KristieMN will be delivering the toys on August 12, 2008 so as long as you have them to her by then otherwise she will be making a second trip the week after. You will need to pm KristieMN for her mailing address.

If you happen to find your camera we would love to see your creations. :hook

(First post updated.)

I just got this tested & done for Chiscrochetcrazy (Alisha). This is a really fun and easy pattern. I just love the hat and how a person could make several hats to change each holiday or season.

This little puppy is joining the box of other critters for the toy drive.

P1050131.jpg

Okay sorry..I've managed to lose my camera 3 times in the last 32 hours...seriously, that's how crazy hectic it is right now:) I'm up to 9 toys total..I took a picture of the 3 new toys I did and then a picture of all the toys so far.

DSCN4936.jpgDSCN4935.jpg

Here's 14 for the toy drive. I had hoped to do a couple more, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Summers are always busier than I expect (even though I finally had one without moving).

th_DSCF8090.jpg

Here's 14 for the toy drive. I had hoped to do a couple more, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Summers are always busier than I expect (even though I finally had one without moving).

th_DSCF8090.jpg

So cute! They look like they are ready to go on a great adventure.

I have to tell you all, I now have 6 boxes STUFFED FULL!... and a 7th one well on its way.

ALSO... I have a box here FULL of toys...books, crayons, bubbles, dolls, etc,... with no email!

Shari in VA I need your email.....

If you read this, please pm me with it.

Thank you again to all who are helping with this. We deliver the toys in 20 days!!

Kristen

DSCN4956.jpg

There they are. From Left to right it's a Kitty Chapstick Hider/Holder, An owl, A turtle, a snail,an octopus, a daisy doll, a monkey, a duck, another snail, a noggin, a panda, and a baby harp seal!

DSCN4956.jpg

There they are. From Left to right it's a Kitty Chapstick Hider/Holder, An owl, A turtle, a snail,an octopus, a daisy doll, a monkey, a duck, another snail, a noggin, a panda, and a baby harp seal!

They are all so cute! Thanks for sharing the photo with us! The kids are going to love them!

th_001-19.jpg

Here are my toys waiting to be shipped out. I actually have one more to put in there, but it is not quite done yet. (Need to finish two more legs, it is a 'geometric baby shape' guy...) That will make ten toys (including the three Happy Meal toys...)

I will be shipping them out asap (waiting for payday....)

Tina

th_001-19.jpg

Here are my toys waiting to be shipped out. I actually have one more to put in there, but it is not quite done yet. (Need to finish two more legs, it is a 'geometric baby shape' guy...) That will make ten toys (including the three Happy Meal toys...)

I will be shipping them out asap (waiting for payday....)

Tina

Great Job!

(First post updated)

Ok when is the deadline again? I have 5 toys made and commited to 12. I need due date and some easy fast patterns if anyone wants to share any. If I cant make them all I will buy them to meet or exceed what I commited to. This is a great thing you are doing for the kids! :hug

I don't think I committed to a certain number of toys, but I think I packed up 6 crocheted toys into a box with lots of other toys. I snapped a photo before putting it all in the box, but haven't uploaded them to my computer yet.

august 12th is the official delivery date. however there is a 2nd drop off on the 27th when kristen has to bring her daughter for her appt.

i am going to try finishing up this weekend and then scrounge up some money to mail them out at the begining of the week!

august 12th is the official delivery date. however there is a 2nd drop off on the 27th when kristen has to bring her daughter for her appt.

i am going to try finishing up this weekend and then scrounge up some money to mail them out at the begining of the week!

Thanks I guess I need to kick it up a notch and get my buns in gear.

Archived