Crochetville Challenge - Toy Drive; GOALS ARE BEING MET!!!

Midds

Here are another 2 for me! :yay

The first is crochetsal's Theatre Duo.

100_0917.jpg

I did this pattern last yr too.

Here is the second.

100_0916.jpg

Marona put up this little doll. When this was first posted I made the doll but my dolly had no clothing! I emailed her and asked her about the clothes. But alas, no reply. So my dolly sat naked until today. I decided it was going to be a clown. The clown clothing is my own pattern. I would have liked to put more detail but had to keep as many small pcs off of it to keep the kids safe.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have 13 fabric bookmarks and 11 fabric crayon rolls (with crayons) ready. Just waiting on the camera batteries to charge. My plan is to send my box out tomorrow.

Here's my last toy I was trying to finish up, a 'geometric baby' from 'Big Book of Crochet'. It looks like we made the same toy, Amy. :P

th_004-9.jpg

I'm hoping to mail my box out as soon as I get the address. :)

Tina

I finally am ready to get my box shipped. Here's an updated pic. Not only do we have toy's (Ami's) but also hat's. My daughter has even helped out. She was having fun making hat's so she managed to make 4 hat's even while unpacking.

We have a total of 27 Ami's and 9 hat's for a Grand and Final total of 36 items for Kristie's Kids

P1050840-1.jpg

This should hopefully be in the mail today!!!!!! Yeah!!!! :cheer:yay:clap:cheer:yay:clap

:hook Look at you hookers go! The toys are being finished and mailed like crazy! You have all done a wonderful job and I am very grateful to all of you for being part of this challenge and toy drive. Thank You!

My toys will get their final photo tonight, packaged and mailed in the morning. I am still trying to sneak in a few more! :lol

(First Post Updated.)

Here's my last toy I was trying to finish up, a 'geometric baby' from 'Big Book of Crochet'. It looks like we made the same toy, Amy. :P

th_004-9.jpg

I'm hoping to mail my box out as soon as I get the address. :)

Tina

I have to tell you all, I got a few of these this year!

They are adorable!

I have to tell you guys first.... I have over 600 toys now!

I will have the official count in just a bit!

We are delivering the toys on Tuesday.... I cant tell you all how excited we are!

However, I am nervous for some reason. LOL

All of this gets overwhelming at times...

I am blown away at how many people are helping this year.

Even though my nerves get to me sometimes....I just cant wait to deliver them!!

It is always such an emotional day for us. It doesnt seem like that long ago, I was in the hospital with my Libby.

I can understand how the kids, and parents feel in there.

You have no idea how excited the kids get when they get a prize.

thank you all so much!!

I wanted to send mine yesterday but alas, no transportation, none today either. I need to get on the service garage to get my van finished or I am going to end up driving them there:lol

hubby was nice and went to the PO and mailed them priority mail.:clap

I have to tell you guys first.... I have over 600 toys now!

I will have the official count in just a bit!

We are delivering the toys on Tuesday.... I cant tell you all how excited we are!

However, I am nervous for some reason. LOL

All of this gets overwhelming at times...

I am blown away at how many people are helping this year.

Even though my nerves get to me sometimes....I just cant wait to deliver them!!

It is always such an emotional day for us. It doesnt seem like that long ago, I was in the hospital with my Libby.

I can understand how the kids, and parents feel in there.

You have no idea how excited the kids get when they get a prize.

thank you all so much!!

You do such a wonderful thing for all those kids. And I'm sure the hospital staff enjoys it too!

Here is another one for me.

I did this baby in a blanket because there are alot of posts on here with the link but no picture on the pattern and I am not aware of anyone that has done one to show what it would look like. The pattern can be found here.

100_0920.jpg

She is attached to the blanket.

100_0921.jpg

Sitting up and wrapped up in her blanket.

Thank you Tampa Doll for the doll head.

The link is in the post with the doll. You can also find more information and details about the doll, click here.

My total ended up at 75 with the ones that I bought and stuck in the box. I didn't take a picture of the bought toys. I figured here on the 'ville we are more interested in the crocheted ones. :D

Thank you all so much for being part of this challenge. As far as if this toy drive will occur again next year, that is up to KristieMN. This is the 3rd year that she has done this.

Thank you KristieMN for all the hard work you do for the toy drive to be a success.

Kristie got my toys, so my goal was met. :yes:hook

That doll is so cute. I started a teddy bear snuggle hug thingy (the head is attached to the snuggle blankie) a while ago; but still haven't finished it. :blush

Tina

Kristie got my toys, so my goal was met. :yes:hook

That doll is so cute. I started a teddy bear snuggle hug thingy (the head is attached to the snuggle blankie) a while ago; but still haven't finished it. :blush

Tina

Thank you for letting me know. I will update the first post.

Thanks for being a part of the toy drive and the challenge!

drum roll please.....719 toys counted!

I have a box that came today...STUFFED full! I will do another updated count tomorrow!

Can you believe how many toys there are?!?!?!

Archived