Crochetville Challenge - Toy Drive; GOALS ARE BEING MET!!!

Midds

There was a 2 by my name. This is the two I already have. I am still at 2. Will try to do/get some more, though. I think I just said I could mail a couple but didn't want to commit to a certain number. Thanks. :)

Looks good! :hook I will add another to your total.

I couldn't find a goal for you but already had you down for 2. Is this 2 more or are you still at 2. I think we all understand how life gets busy and anything that you are able to donate would be great! Your toys look great! Thanks.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can put me down for at least 5!!

Thanks!!

Julee

Time to get back to Nashville Star and the people who need voice lessons (haven't heard a good singer or band yet).

You can put me down for at least 5!!

Thanks!!

Julee

Time to get back to Nashville Star and the people who need voice lessons (haven't heard a good singer or band yet).

:yay Thank you! I will add you to the first post. I can't wait to see what you make! :yay

:hook I have been contacted by some members wondering how they get the free patterns (who to contact/sends out). Here is how it works:

1. You make or buy toys.

2. PM KristieMN for her mailing address.

3. Send the toys to KristieMN. (Make sure you put your user name & email address in the box.)

4. When she recieves the toys she will email you the patterns.

Good luck to everyone! Let's have fun!

If you are still interested in being part of the toy drive, there is still time! You can sign up for the challenge in this thread if you want or just be a part of the toy drive by following the 4 steps above. Click here to see the official kick off thread for the toy drive.

Here is my #12!!! Yah, this has been fun - I am going to continue making toys in case the drive goes for another year.

:cheer

frankfrogposing.jpg

So cute!

I mailed a box of toys to Kristen this morning. There were 10, I think.

Toys.jpg[/img]

They all look so good!

Thank you both for your donation!

Here's my first toy for the drive. I'm also gonna try to make some new stuffties. It will be an adventure. I've only made 1 stufftie other than the one below.

Ice Cream Cone Toy

ICCToy.jpg

Ok, here is what I have so far. There are 14 critters and 3 hats so far. I have two more hats I am finishing up to add to the box. I know I will be adding to the box before it get's sent out. I want to add some more Cradle Purses and of course never know what will pop up in the future for testing.

I wasn't expecting to put the frog in the background in the box. He already had a home with my youngest (20 yrs old) son, Michael. He had kept it in his room near his computer. He grabbed the frog and said, here you can put this in the box, I asked him why he didn't want it anymore and he said, get this, "It's going to a good cause and can make a little kid smile" I thought it was so sweet. He's my shy quiet one and it's hard to get him to express things like that.

P1040757.jpg

:yay Great job! The toys look great!

Navymomx2 ~ Can you tell me where you got the pattern for the frog and butterfly please?

(First post updated.)

I tested the Frog a while back for Stormy (Diane) I'm not sure which critter you are refering to being a Butterfly, theres a giant Bee that I tested for Chiscrochetcrazy.

If it's not the bee can you describe which one and I will look back and let you know.

I have another critter being tested so will be adding that to the collection when done.

I got four little turtles done, on the way for our trip. :clap I have been getting a Happy Meal every time we stopped at McDonald's, and will send the toys I collect. Our oldest got one today, and said 'Here, Mom, you can send this, too'. :manyheart I don't have any way to take a picture here, but just thought I'd post that.....

Tina

I have 27 items ready to go and more to add this week. I am also making scrunchies and crayon rolls. Plus I have a bundh of headbands cut out and ready to sew.

th_july2008016.jpg

I tested the Frog a while back for Stormy (Diane) I'm not sure which critter you are refering to being a Butterfly, theres a giant Bee that I tested for Chiscrochetcrazy.

If it's not the bee can you describe which one and I will look back and let you know.

I have another critter being tested so will be adding that to the collection when done.

I was referring to the little one in front of the bee with the yellow head. :hook

:yay Look at you guys go! You are all doing great! Thank you all for being a part of the toy drive and the challenge. :yay

(First post updated.)

i went to the $1 store yesterday and got a cart full! i have a box here at work to take home and hopefully will have it packed this week to send out....spent $59 and got a whole bunch of stuff.......hope the box is big enough! i think i have the addy but will you please forward it again thanks

i went to the $1 store yesterday and got a cart full! i have a box here at work to take home and hopefully will have it packed this week to send out....spent $59 and got a whole bunch of stuff.......hope the box is big enough! i think i have the addy but will you please forward it again thanks

:yay I can't wait to see all the goodies! :yay

I do not give out KristieMN's address. You will need to contact her via pm/email for that information.

Thanks for being a part of this!

I was referring to the little one in front of the bee with the yellow head. :hook

:yay Look at you guys go! You are all doing great! Thank you all for being a part of the toy drive and the challenge. :yay

(First post updated.)

That is actually one of the Sea Critters I tested for Kristie way back in January

This is the thread from that testing, it's th Sea Monster http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=70956

Archived